Prohibition: Discussion

W00t, Prohibition Rulings!

Well, that's about time.

And yes, above ruling is the best ruling ever.

Actually, I just read through the rulings, and they suck. I don't like them.

'Cannot be played' should exclude as less as possible. Special Summoning from the deck or Grave could easily be excluded, but they just made it so that he can't be used AFTER he's summoned.

You also can use them to pay costs, which sucks.

Oh well, at least it's better than 'no rulings at all'.

I guess they decided to do this after they saw how GBs were beaten in the TCG.

Off Topic: which deck type is winning in the OCG now?

If a Monster Card declared by "Prohibition" is Special Summoned' date=' it cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster for a Synchro Summon

Best ruling ever and finally they got some rulings out for it

[/quote']

How can you Special Summon the monster if it was declared by Prohibition?

The card is probably good. I have one, and I haven't really used it in my main deck because I only have one, and I don't think one would be very useful, especially with the immense amount of Spell and Trap Card destruction.

' pid='1197738' dateline='1223256326']

How can you Special Summon the monster if it was declared by Prohibition?

"cannot be used" means that the declared card cannot be placed onto the field from your hand. A declared Monster Card cannot be Summoned or Set from your hand' date=' and any effect it activates while in your hand cannot be activated. A declared Spell or Trap Card cannot be activated or Set from your hand. Every player in the Duel cannot "use" the declared card. [/quote']

A declared Monster Card can be Special Summoned from the Deck, Graveyard, or Removed Zone. If this happens, the Monster Card's effects are not applied, and it cannot attack or change its battle position manually. Any maintainence costs must still be paid.

answers your question??

average side deck, not that good...

• 1 year later...

Archived