Please, this is my first time, so be gentle :D

And inform any grammar or OCG mistakes

Monsters

Kuriboh lv 3

fiend/Effect

Star Lvl 3

Dark

ATK-500 DEF-500

You cant normal summon or set this monster, you can only special summon this monster ofering a kuriboh in your side of field, this card is not destroied as a result of battle, this card cannot be targert by any spell or trap card, this monster cannot be offered as a tribute, exept for the effect of kuriboh lv 5, this card is destroied at 3º turn that was special summoned

Kuriboh lv 5

fiend/Effect

Star Lvl 5

Dark

ATK-1000 DEF-1200

You cant normal summon or set this monster, you can only special summon this monster ofering a kuriboh lv 3 on your side of field, this monster cannot be offered as a tribute, exept for the effect of kuriboh lv 7, while this card is on the field the opponet cant declare a atack, if this card is destroied and sent to the graveyard, you cant lose life points due a oponent atack/effect for 2 of yours stanby- phases

Kuriboh lv 7

fiend/Effect

Star Lvl 7

Dark

ATK-0 DEF-0

You cant normal summon or set this monster, you can only special summon this monster ofering a kuriboh lv 5 on your side of field or using his effect, this monster cannot be offered as a tribute, while this monster is face-up atack position on field, incress the atack of this monster by 1500, each of your stanby phases, if this monster is destroied and sent to the graveyard while is in attack position, you can special summon this monster face-up attack position on your side of field

Spells

Kuriboh Evolution

normal spell card

you can bring a Kuriboh that has lv on his name from your deck to your hand

Kuriboh DNA

normal spell card

you can turn the name of one your monster to kuriboh on the turn this card is used

Kuribo army

normal spell card

limited

you can only active this card when there is no card on your side of field, discard all your hand card to cemitery, and draw the same number of card with kuriboh on the name from your deck to your hand, the suflle the deck

Traps

Kuriboh defense

normal Trap card

you can only active this card when your oponent declare a atack, take a monster with kuriboh on his name from you graveyard and use it as a bloker to the atack of the oponent monster, the card is then send back to the graveyard, the card must be used in atack position, and his effect is not apply

Kuriboh Shield

counter trap Card

semi-limited

Negate a atack that designe a monster that has kuriboh on his name

Kuriboh Recycle

Normal trap card

Take all monster that has kuriboh on his name from your graveyard, and add on your deck, the deck is then suffle

Fusion

Ultimate Kuriboh

fiend/fusion/effect

Kuriboh lv 3 + Kuriboh lv 5 + Kuriboh lv 7

Star Lvl 9

Dark

ATK-2000 DEF-2000

you cannot use substitutes to summon this monster, this monster cannot atack on the same turn that was summoned, when this monster attacks a oponent monster add 2000 on his attack, when attacked by a oponent monster add 2000 on his def, you can change the battle position of this monster once per turn.

Overpowered. The support is somewhat pointless.

Also' date=' YCM rating is never too gentle. We're hard critics. Remember that.

[/quote']

ouch that hurts

anyway, you should tell me why is overpowered, and where that is pointless, just like you say on your sign

Also, if I make an error while you're rating my card, and you notice it, please tell me what it is instead of simply saying that it's there.

i would also like to know where i made a error

WOW... rather OP...

Lv.3 is a Unkillable Mashmellon!

Lv.5 is some messed up 1000-Eyes Restrict

Lv.7... Thats just wrong' date=' I wished thats what vampire lord did, minus the ATK boost of course

Pointless signature and supports except for Kuriboh Evolution

[/quote']

lv 3, die on third turn

lv5, i completaly forgot the 1000-eyes restrict

lv 7, he got 0 atk, easy to destroy and make you lose a lot life points. you need him in attack position to get de atk bost, and when he return, he retunr with 0 atk again, so is a dangerous card to use

Kuriboh DNA, can change the name of your monster to kuriboh, then you can tribute to summon kuriboh lv 3

Kuriboh army, discard all your hand, if you got 4 card on hand you can pull all kuribohs from your deck (kuriboh, k. lv 3, k. lv 5 and k. lv 7, making this card a great support.

Kuriboh Shield can be usefull too, because is counter trap (speed 3)

as you see there is a lot support, even without the kuriboh evolution

and you forgot to comment about the fusion

anyway, Thanks for the comments

Meh' date=' there good. Make cards for them.

[/quote']

is hard make cards from they, because is hard find any pic about modificed kuribohs, so is kinda hard to make =/

i have made this cards, to addapt a kuriboh deck, if someone would use the cards i have posted here, of course he would be a kuriboh deck, with some spells and traps to let the lv 7 kuriboh get some turns to get a attack boost

the kuribohs 3-5, is just for avoid the opponent try to kill then. then you play the lv 7, and protect him, to get a high attack point and get over the duel.

i dont only made some cards, but also made a completaly diferent deck.

of course, the cards make in here, would never gonna be used in Real Life, so is just for fun.

Archived