Tutorial: How to make Sound Monsters

[align=center]My second tutorial.

1: Make a monster you plan to change into a SOUND monster. Once finished, save it onto a memorable location on your computer.

2: Save this image onto your computer: soundattribute.png

3: Open up GIMP (or some other image manipulation program like Photoshop)

4: Go to File » Open. Find and select the card you made.

5: Repeat step 4, except this time look for the sound attribute icon.

6: Go to the window with the icon, Edit » Copy Visible.

7: Go to the window with the card and press the hotkey CTRL+V to paste the card. Or just go to Edit » Paste.

8: Go to the main GIMP window and select the move tool. (Or press M)

9: Move the SOUND icon over the card`s current attribute. Keep the original icon completely covered if possible, to make it look more realistic.

9: Anchor it by left-clicking. (You`ll have to move your cursor out of the area and onto somewhere else on the card, like the picture, otherwise you`ll just select the icon again)

11. Go to File » Save.

Congradulations! You made a sound monster! :D

NOTE: You may make cards using this tutorial without my permission, but please give me credit for the idea in your post. I am not saying this in an angry or stressful way. I am just politely asking you to do so. Thank you. :)[/align]

quite un-realistic because people can't post in realistic because it's a custum type which means yugioh will have to change pretty much everything,add a searcher,field spell,double tribute,and other stuff.but nice tut,and people won't use it much because out of the 6,sound just doesn't seem like an important element enough to make it so yugioh would make it.

and next time don't click twice >:( when posting threads.

Archived