Ritual Monster Support

[spoiler=Series 1]

Ritual Reccurence

Continuous Spell

When you draw a Spell Card, add 1 Ritual monster to your hand for each one. As long as this card is on your side of the field, Ritual Monsters and Ritual Spell Cards do not count towards your hand size limit, and cannot be discarded from your hand by the effect of Monsters or Spells.

Kirimushi the Thousand-Leg Insect

700/500

Level 1

EARTH Attribute

Insect/Dark Tuner/Tuner

When this card is Summoned, you may activate one of these effects:

-Search your deck for a Ritual Monster and a card that can Ritual Summon a Ritual Monster and add it to your hand.

-Search your deck for 1 monster that is a Fusion Material of a card in your Extra Deck and 1 card that can Fusion Summon a Fusion Monster and add it to your hand.

(I don't know about you, but this card deserves to be Limited.)

Komushi the Ten-Thousand Leg Insect

500/700

Level 1

EARTH Attribute

Insect/Tuner/Dark Tuner

When this card is Summoned, you can activate one of these effects:

-Select 1 Tuner Monster and 1 non-Tuner monster whose Level added to the Tuner monster searched through this card's effect equals the Level of one of your Synchro Monsters and add it to your hand.

-Increase this card's Level by 11.

(Deserves to be Semi-Limited, in my opinion.)

Flamushi, the Burning Bug

1500/150

Level 4

FIRE Attribute

Insect/Tuner/Dark Tuner

When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you may search your deck for an Insect-Type monster with 1500 or less ATK and DEF and add it to your hand or a Ritual Monster and add it to your hand.

Worm Makros

1400/1300

Level 4

LIGHT Attribute

Reptile/Insect/Rituner

When this card attacks a Synchro Monster, destroy it by this card's effect. When the effect of a Synchro Monster activates, add 1 Ritual Monster to your hand and destroy the Synchro Monster.

(Rituner: My new subtype. They can replace Ritual Spells with themselves, and make the Ritual Monster summoning requirement exactly like a Synchro's.)

Annilos, Servant of Armageddon

1000/1500

Level 4

DARK Attribute

Fiend/Ritual Material

This card is treated as a Normal Monster instead of an Effect Monster. You may Tribute this card and 1 monster to Ritual Summon 1 "Demise, King of Armaggeddon" or "Ruin, Queen of Oblivion" from your hand.

(Ritual Materials are another subtype, and it is exactly like the second effect.)

Turmois, Minuteman of Oblivion

100/0

Level 1

LIGHT Attribute

Fairy/Ritual Material

Once per Duel, you may Special Summon this card from your Deck. You may Tribute this card and any number LIGHT or DARK Fiend-Type, Fairy-Type, or Insect-Type monster whose Levels total to 8 minus this card's Level to Ritual Summon 1 "Demise, King of Armaggeddon" or "Ruin, Queen of Oblivion" from your hand.

[spoiler=Series 2]

Desro, Soldier of Armageddon

1400/1000

Level 4

DARK Attribute

Fiend/Effect

When this card is sent to the Graveyard, draw 1 card. If the card is a Monster, select 1 Ritual Monster in your Side Deck and shuffle it into your Deck.

Oblitarr, Tank of Oblivion

1000/1400

Level 4

LIGHT Attribute

Fairy/Effect

When a card is removed from your Deck, then select 1 Ritual Monster and add it to your hand.

Temple Screams

Quick-Play Spell

Normal Summon or Set 1 Ritual Monster from your hand.

The Fourth Spell: Rice Destroyer

Normal Spell

Discard any number cards from your hand. Special Summon 1 Ritual Monster from your Graveyard that has a Level equal to or less than the number of cards you discarded for this card's effect cost x 2.

Ritual Reccurence

too much overpowered, you should take out the imunity to effect and spells, and still would be overpowered

5/10

humm, good job here, i dont see any major problem.

9/10

I dont know much about syncro monsters, so i dont know what to say

good stats, and good effect, nice card

9/10

Worm Makros

Again, i dont know about syncro monsters =/

i just dont know what to say, i dont know this monsters that you are talking

Hmm...I dunno much about rating, but lemme give it a shot:

Ritual Reccurence

Make the first effect only work when it's not a normal draw, and its second effect/s have some sort of cost (Or take one of them off) and it'd be good.

I believe if this card got made, it'd be banned fast due to people who could abuse the effect quite easily

Wow, this effect is way overpowered. if it were "increase by 3-4", it might sound less so.

add a limiting effect on the ritual adding and it's good.

Worm Makros

a bit overpowered, but it has a lower attack than a normal level 4, so I could let it go. >.>

I'd add "level 4 or higher" to its effect.

Not bad, not bad at all

Hmm...I dunno much about rating' date=' but lemme give it a shot:

Ritual Reccurence

Make the first effect only work when it's not a normal draw, and its second effect/s have some sort of cost (Or take one of them off) and it'd be good.

[b']Second one=not broken. First one=small reduction needed.[/b]

I believe if this card got made, it'd be banned fast due to people who could abuse the effect quite easily

Inurite? (I know, right?)

Wow, this effect is way overpowered. if it were "increase by 3-4", it might sound less so.

Level doesn't mean anything most of the time. However, this card is abusable with The Calculator.

add a limiting effect on the ritual adding and it's good.

Worm Makros

a bit overpowered, but it has a lower attack than a normal level 4, so I could let it go. >.>

Hmm...agreed.

I'd add "level 4 or higher" to its effect.

I do agree that that part needs a restriction.

Not bad, not bad at all

Ritual Reccurence

too much overpowered' date=' you should take out the imunity to effect and spells, and still would be overpowered

5/10

[b']Discarding isn't so major.[/b]

humm, good job here, i dont see any major problem.

9/10

Lolwut? It can be incredibly abused. But I'll let it stay that way.

I dont know much about syncro monsters, so i dont know what to say

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchro_Monsters

good stats, and good effect, nice card

9/10

Worm Makros

Again, i dont know about syncro monsters =/

Repeat above.

i just dont know what to say, i dont know this monsters that you are talking

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Demise%2C_King_of_Armageddon

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ruin%2C_Queen_of_Oblivion

Wormies have flip effects; that defines the archetype. Just saying.

Not all of them have flip effects, you know. :/

Recurrence: In its current form - yes, not broken.

Kirimushi: No - don't believe this card is broken. Rather, it lends the most generous helping hand I've seen to two legless mechanics.

Komushi: Might be my liberal philosophy on card creating here, but I don't think this is broken. However, may I ask: What's the point of increasing the Level of the the card by 11?

Flamushi: Remove this part: "or a Ritual Monster and add it to your hand". It's unnecessary.

Makros: On the new subtype: do Ritual Monsters go to the Extra Deck, now? (For summoning from hand sucks, for obvious reasons.)

Annilos: 'Tis a good card. What else?

Turmois: This is limited already, if due to ruling conflicts ensuing from the "once per Duel" line. But, overall, janky card is janky - I'd play Annilos anyday, rather than labor extensively on compatible material with Turmois.

Komushi: Might be my liberal philosophy on card creating here' date=' but I don't think this is broken. However, may I ask: What's the point of increasing the Level of the the card by 11?[/quote']

It's a tuner. add any monster and you can summon any synchro you please. >.> Unless you have to have them be equal to, and to equal to or more than. =P

Recurrence: In its current form - yes' date=' not broken.

Kirimushi: No - don't believe this card is broken. Rather, it lends the most generous helping hand I've seen to two legless mechanics.

Komushi: Might be my liberal philosophy on card creating here, but I don't think this is broken. However, may I ask: What's the point of increasing the Level of the the card by 11?

[b']1-Tribute fodder for Rituals.[/b]

Flamushi: Remove this part: "or a Ritual Monster and add it to your hand". It's unnecessary.

If I removed it, it wouldn't be a Ritual Support card, would it?

Makros: On the new subtype: do Ritual Monsters go to the Extra Deck, now? (For summoning from hand sucks, for obvious reasons.)

Naaaah.

Annilos: 'Tis a good card. What else?

Turmois: This is limited already, if due to ruling conflicts ensuing from the "once per Duel" line. But, overall, janky card is janky - I'd play Annilos anyday, rather than labor extensively on compatible material with Turmois.

EDIT: New cards.

Archived