Cirque du Fantôme

Silent Member

Cirque du Fantôme

SPELL / FIELD

All "Cirque du Fantôme" monsters gain 500 ATK and DEF. They cannot be attacked by a monster with 2000 ATK or more.

Cirque du Fantôme - Le Pitre du Ténèbres

DARK / 4 / ZOMBIE EFFECT / 1500 / 500

If a DARK Zombie-Type monster you control is attacked, redirect the attack to this card. If this card is attacked not because of its effect, remove it from play until the End Phase of this turn.

Cirque du Fantôme - (Death Lion)

DARK / 4 / ZOMBIE EFFECT / 1700 / 0

If "Cirque du Fantôme - (Lion Tamer)" is on the field, this card can attack directly. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack next turn.

Cirque du Fantôme - (Lion Tamer)

DARK / 4 / ZOMBIE EFFECT / 1000 / 1500

If "Cirque du Fantôme - (Death Lion)" is on the field, this card can attack your opponent directly.

Cirque (Whip)

TRAP

Activate one of the following effects:

- Destroy one of the monsters on the field.

- Inflict 700 damage to your opponent.

Cirque du Fantôme - (Bearded Lady)

DARK / 6 / ZOMBIE EFFECT / 2000 / 100

This card cannot attack unless "Cirque - (Side Show Tent)" is present on the field. If this card is attacked, halve the attacking monster's ATK untill the End Phase of this turn.

Cirque du Fantôme - (Strong Man)

DARK / 7 / ZOMBIE EFFECT / 2000 / 1000

This card cannot attack unless "Cirque - (Side Show Tent)" is present on the field. This card can attack directly.

Cirque - (Side Show Tent)

SPELL CONTINUOUS

If a Cirque du Fantôme monster with this card's name in it's effect is on the field, this card cannot be destroyed.

Cirque - (Rabbit Magic)

SPELL QUICK-PLAY

Special Summon 1 Beast-Type monster from your deck.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Je n'aime pas ces cartes. Le Dragon Armé des Ténèbres ils détruira, est les Bêtes Gladiateurs ont Murmillo et Bestiari. Je suis désolé, mais ces cartes sont mauvaises. Cependant, j'adore les noms. :)

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

De = of.

I don't like the cards. Dark Armed Dragon will destroy them, and Gladiator Beasts have Murmillo and Bestiari. Sorry, but they're bad cards. However, I love the names. :)

Ok first of all these cards are totally underpowered (Talk about an insult to Zombies), lacks proper synergy, and the current meta will rip this to shreds. These cards are more of a liability than anything else. I can't believe what I'm about to say now, but.... give your cards some BROKEN:eek:, its gotta have something unfair:shock:

Cirque du Fantôme: If your intented plan is to make Cirque monsters have low ATK, take away the drawback.

Cirque du Fantôme - Le Pitre du Ténèbres: Poor substitute for Patrician of Darkness, fail.

Cirque du Fantôme - (Death Lion): Probably the only good card here for the simple fact that its broken (i.e Lv.4 Zombie > 1800 ATK)... Ok ability, lower its atk to 1700 or 1600.

Cirque du Fantôme - (Lion Tamer): Weak card, weak burn, worst of all it involves Equips:?, JUST weak.

Cirque (Whip): You do know that equips are really looked down upon in today's Yugi-oh, its gotta have a very very good reason for being in a deck. And this Equip is total crap anyway. Epic Fail.

du Fantome: Basic, though the attack restriction on the last sentence is too stringest for these tastes.

du Tenebres: Uh... Dreamsprite >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> this.

Death Lion: One could've wished being being anything but not a Toon...

Lion Tamer: Yuk...

Whip: ... and worse.

Horrible set, this is.

An improvement but still not playable. Lemme ask you a question' date=' how long have played you Yugi-oh, and to what extent?

[/quote']

All together, about a year, and with no true wins. I'm bad, but I learn the cards

Is this by any chance' date=' based off Cirque Du Freak?

[/quote']

Cirque du Who?

Mmm that explains plenty... Maybe next time you'll do better. After all we live and learn :)

Archived