Dragon Counter Trap Card

OK, this card is for my new Dragon set, however, I don't exactly know how to word the last part in the effect, so any help is welcome.

Dragon Sacrifice

Counter Trap

Effect:

Activate only when your opponent selects a face-up Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field as an attack target. Special Summon 1 "Dragon Battle Token" (Dragon-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500) to your opponent's side of the field in Attack Position. The Special Summoned monster must then attack the intended target instead.

Right after "Attack Postion" is where I get confused.

Dragon Battle!!

Counter Trap Card

Activate only when your opponent selects a face-up Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field as an attack target. Special Summon 1 "Dragon Battle Token" (Dragon-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500) to your opponent's side of the field in Attack Position and switch the attack target to that monster.

{I believe my above is how it would be written. It's certainly acceptable text on Decoy Dragon.}

So it's basically an "Ancient Lamp" spliced with a little token generation? Kinda interesting, actually. Although, in all honesty, I think the name needs a little bit of spice. That's why I put !!. Hehe.

Card is completely fair, and not really an inherently bad card.

However, it certainly needs more support to be remotely usable today. So get to work!

Creativity: 5

Realism: 7

Adv: 3

Name: 2

Bias: 5

total: 22/50

Result: Would not buy.

Dragon Battle!!

Counter Trap Card

Activate only when your opponent selects a face-up Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field as an attack target. Special Summon 1 "Dragon Battle Token" (Dragon-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500) to your opponent's side of the field in Attack Position and switch the attack target to that monster.

{I believe my above is how it would be written. It's certainly acceptable text on Decoy Dragon.}

So it's basically an "Ancient Lamp" spliced with a little token generation? Kinda interesting' date=' actually. Although, in all honesty, I think the name needs a little bit of spice. That's why I put !!. Hehe.

Card is completely fair, and not really an inherently bad card.

However, it certainly needs more support to be remotely usable today. So get to work!

Creativity: 5

Realism: 7

Adv: 3

Name: 2

Bias: 5

total: 22/50

Result: Would not buy.

[/quote']

Thanks, but my idea was to Special Summon a weak token to the opponent's field and have that attack your own Dragon instead of the original monster, hopefully causing LP loss.

EDIT: I also want that effect because I've found a sweet picture, but it has two Dragons fighting...

Dragon Sacrifice

Counter Trap

Effect:

Activate only when your opponent selects a face-up Dragon-Type monster on your side of the field as an attack target. Special Summon 1 "Dragon Battle Token" (Dragon-Type/DARK/Level 2/ATK 500/DEF 500) to your opponent's side of the field in Attack Position. The Special Summoned monster must then attack the intended target instead.

And now you get the response you desired.

Definitely playable. Could be powerful. Not unfair, as far as I can think. Dragons certainly need support. And that could hurt... hm...

Creativity: 5 (Simple effect.)

Realism: 6 (I see no reason why this couldn't exist.)

Adv: 4 (I don't know if it could hold up; small support could change that.)

Name: 5 (*shrug* still not feelin' it. But I'm a pretty picky guy.)

Bias: 5 (Neither for nor against the improvement of the dragonic arsenal.)

total: 25/50

Result: I wouldn't go out of my way looking for it, but if I got it out of a pack, I'd try it out; probably YVD test it.

Archived