Yu Gi Oh 6E! Avid Readers, Please Note Luke Now Uses a Exodia Deck.

Luna Lovegood

This Fan Fic is based at Duel Academy. The main character, Herit Shun, has grown up living a good life, however now at Duel Academy, Herit must fight to save the world from the evil Elemental Duelists. They are trying to pocure the 6 elemental master cards. This fan fic introduces 2 new types of monsters; Elemental and Necromancer. I will give you a overview of both these cards:

Necromancer: These cards introduce a new zone, the necromancer zone. For this reason I have decided they are NOT monsters, but are a new type of card. Their are even Spell Necromancers. They are black.

Elemental: These cards can only be created by special conditions. These conditions are if a card is subjugated to extremes. Then they require some unlikely thing to happen. These card can be extremely powerful.

[spoiler=[size=x-large]Want our Character Featured?[/size]]

Simply PM me the deck, entire deck. Make a bio, give a appearance. Tell me as much as possible.

[spoiler=[b]Chracters Known So Far[/b]]

[spoiler=[i]Herit Shun[/i]]

Deck: Necromancer

[spoiler=[i]Lisa Hermaty[/i]]

Deck: Chaos

[spoiler=Appearance]

1f4517.png

[spoiler=[i]Luke Strongbone[/i]]

Deck: Exodia

[spoiler=[i]Sarah Galin[/i]]

Deck: Crystal Beasts

[spoiler=[b]Basic Monster Stats[/b]]

[spoiler=Refrogy]

ATK 1200 / DEF 1000

LV3

Effect:

On the turn this card is summoned, your opponent loses 30o Life Points.

[spoiler=Green Heart]

ATK 1000 / DEF 1000

LV4

Effect:

This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

[spoiler=Reverse The Pot]

Spell

Effect:

This card can only be activated from your hand when a pot of Greed is activated. Instead of drawing 2 cards, your opponent discards 2 cards at random from theeir hand.

[spoiler=Chain Destruction]

Spell

Effect:

This card can only be activated from your hand as a chain link 3 or higher. Negate the activation of every card in the chain except the first card.

[spoiler=Darkness Bond]

Spell

Effect:

All face-up monsters become Dark Monsters.

[spoiler=Dark Destruction]

Spell

Effect:

Destroy all face-up Dark monsters on the field.

[spoiler=Crystal Call]

Spell

Effect:

Special Summon 1 Crystal Beast from your deck for every card on the field with 'Crystal' or 'Rainbow Ruins' in it's name.

[spoiler=Reversal of Destiny]

Spell

Effect:

If your opponent controls a face-up Blue Eyes white dragon and normal summons a LV monster, this card is activated from your deck. If you control 2 Crystal Beasts, send them to your Spell and Trap card zone to Elemental Summon Crystal Beast Rainbow Lord.

[spoiler=Crystal Beast Rainbow Lord]

ATK: 5000 DEF: 2000

LV 12

Effect:

this card can only be Elemental Summoned. This card can only be elemental summoned by the effect of Reversal Of Destiny. When this card is summoned, destroy all Dragon-Type monsters on the field except this card.

[spoiler=[b]Episode 1; Getting into Duel Academy[/b]]

The day was bright and sunny. The sky had barely a cloud.

"I wonder how hard the entrance exam will be?" Herit said to no one in particular.

But then a voice responded, "It's hard all right. But not impossible. Did you know that 75% of entrants get in?"

Herit turned and saw the newcomer. She was tall. Her hair flowed down from her head to about her breasts. It was blond and smooth. She wore a red dress.

"No, I didn't. May I ask who you are?"

"You may. How about that the last time someone made it into Obelisk directly from their entrance exam was 50 years ago?"

Apparently this girl knew her facts.

"Then I will ask, what is your name?"

"Lisa. Lisa Hermaty. And you would be?"

"My name is Herit. Herit Shun. Are you applying for Duel Academy?"

"What do you think? Of course I am. And I don't need to ask. Of course you are, Herit."

They both walked into the Duel Hall together.

The sat down near 2 other hopefulls.

"Hi" proclaimed Lisa. She seemed very strong and forthcoming to Herit.

"Hi. My name's Luke. Luke Strongbone. And my friend here is Sarah Galin."

"And I'm Lisa. Lisa Hermaty. My friend here is named Herit. Herit Shun."

"You didn't need to speak for me, Luke." said Sarah.

"It's OK Babykins, you know I would never do anything to hurt you." replied Luke.

"So are you dating?" asked Lisa.

"Why yes, we are. And we have been for the last 2 years. We are thinking about getting engaged."

It was just then that Herit took in their appearances. Sarah was rather short. Her hair reached only her shoulders. She wore a blue T-Shirt and jeans. Luke was dressed almost the same, except he had Jean shorts on.

"What kind of deck do you use?" asked Herit.

"Crystal Beast" replied Sarah

"Exodia" replied Luke.

"Chaos" replied Lisa.

"And you?" asked Luke.

"Necromancer."

"Never heard of them." said Lisa.

"Yeah, what are they?" asked Sarah.

"It's a type of card. Kinda a cross between Spells, Traps and monsters. They go in front of every other card you control."

"Cool. Do you have any Elemental cards in that deck of yours?" asked Sarah.

"Of course. Don't you?" he replied.

"Obviously. Who doesn't."

"I don't. In fact, I don't think there are any to compliment a Chaos deck." said Lisa.

"There is. Its Realy, The Lord Warrior Of Sun Light." said Herit.

"Really, who has it?" asked Lisa.

"Nobody. I mean, it hasn't ever been found. All I know is that it completes any Chaos deck." said Sarah.

"I want it." said Lisa.

"I bet you do" replied Sarah.

"Sarah Galin, please report to Duel Arena 5b. Luke Strongbone, please report to Duel Arena 2a. Herit Shun, please report to duel Arena 7c. Lisa Hermaty, please report to duel arena 6d." procliamed the announcer.

"Good luck guys." said Lisa.

"You too. Hope we find our way to Ra!" said Luke.

"Let's make a club if we do." said Lisa.

"You kinda creep me out." said Sarah.

"People always say that." said Lisa.

"I bet they do." laughed Herit.

Herit arrived at his Duel Arena, 7c. His opponent was dressed in blue.

"Hello. Whats your name?" asked Herit, kindly.

"Ziough Fretle. Good luck, Herit." replied Ziough.

"Let's duel!" said Herit!

Herit: 4000

Ziough: 4000

Meanwhile, over in Duel Arena 2a, Luke was preparing to duel his opponent. A short guy called mike.

"Duel!" said Luke.

Luke: 4000

Ziough: 4000

But over in Duel Arena 5b, Sarah was to shy to start her duel. So her opponent, a tall woman named Lililath, was forced to start it.

"Let's duel!" said Lililath

Sarah: 4000

Lililath: 4000

Things however, had already started in Duel Arena 6d. Lisa was facing Hrath, a beefy woman.

Lisa: 3400

Hrath: 2600

[spoiler=The fielded looked like this]

Lisa:

3 cards in hand

1 card in graveyard

2 set traps

Hrath:

1 card in hand

3 cards in Graveyard

1 monster: Green Heart

1 set trap

"I activate Refrogy." proclaimed Lisa. "Now you lose 300 Life Points!"

"Not quite, you see, I activate my Trap, Energy Absorbing Monolith. Now I gain Life Points that I would have lost." said Hrath.

"I suppose you're feeling pretty happy? Well I activate Trap Jammer! Now, by discarding this card, I negate the activation of your trap and destroy it!" said Lisa.

Meanwhile, the duel in Duel Arena 7c, Herit was making he first move of the duel.

"I draw!" proclaimed Herit. He drew his card and his face lit up with joy. He quickly got rid of it. But this slip was not something he could reverse.

"Must be some good draw you got there, Herit." said his opponent.

"It is." he replied.

"I warn you, I don't go easy on Freshmen!" warned his opponent.

"I wouldn't expect any less from the best Duel School on this planet." Herit said, enthusiastically.

"We'll see," said his opponent, "oh yes, we will see..."

[spoiler=[b]Episode 2; Getting Into Duel Academy Part 2[/b]]

Last time on Yu Go Oh 6E:

"Hi, my name is Lisa Hermaty. And you would be?" said Lisa.

"My name is Herit. I use a Necromancer deck."

"What's that?" asked Lisa.

"It's a type of card. Kinda a cross between Spells, Traps and monsters. They go in front of every other card you control."

They walked into the Duel Hall and sat next to 2 other new student.

"Hi. Who are you?" asked Lisa.

"The name's Luke. Luck Strongbone. My friend is Sarah. Sarah Galin." said Luke.

"And I am Herit. Herit Shun."

"I am Lisa Hermaty. I use a Chaos deck. And you?"

"Gladiator Beast." said Luke.

"Crystal Beast." said Sarah.

"Necromancer." said Herit.

"Whats that?" asked Luke.

Now on with the show...

Sarah Galin was dueling in Duel Arena 5b. She was going first.

"I draw!" said Sarah, as she drew a card. "Now I activate Pot of Greed. This allows me to draw 2 extra cards!"

"Not quite. You see, if my opponent activates Pot of Greed, my Reverse the Pot activates from my hand. Now instead of drawing cards, you discard them!" said Lililath.

"Wrong. As I have Chain Destruction. This card is activated from my hand when a chain is started. Now I can send 3 cards from my deck to my Graveyard to negate the activation of every card after the first card in the chain." said Sarah, becoming more confident by the minute.

The chain was negated. So Sarah drew 2 cards.

"Now I play Crystal Beast Saphire Pegasus. Now I can search my deck for a Crystal Beast monster and summon it as a Continuous Spell/Trap. I choose Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise! Next, I activate Crystal Promise, so I can Special Summon Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise from my Spell and Trap card zone. Come out in defense mode! Next, I set 1 card and end my turn." she said.

"I draw! Now I play Kaiba Man! Butnow, I tribute him to summon Blue Eyes, White Dragon!" said Lililath. "Now go, Blue Eyes White Dragon, attack her Crystal Beast Saphire Pegasus."

"Not so fast. I activate Last Resort! now I can activate 1 Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins from my deck."

"But my attack still destroys your Crystal Beast, and you lose 1200 life points."

Sarah: 2800

"I set 1 card and end my turn." continued Lililath.

"I Draw! Now I play my Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle in defense mode! I set 1 card and end my turn."

"That's one lame move. But on with the duel. Draw! I play Lord of D. in attack mode! Now my Blue Eyes is un-effected Spell or Trap cards."

"That's one good card!" said Sarah.

"Why does everybody say that? Ah well. Next, I activate Darkness Bond! This allows me to change the attribute of all face-up monsters to Dark. But remember? My Lord of D. protects my Dragon. Next, I play Dark Destruction! Now all dark monsters are destroyed!"

"That's one good combo!" said Sarah.

"This would destroy all monsters, but my Blue eyes wasn't turned into a dark monster. So I have the only monster on the field!"

"Not quite, you see, my Crystal Beasts become continuous Spells/Traps. But that's not all, you see, your Blue Eyes is vulnerable now, so I can activate Crystal Raigeki!"

"Not that!" said Lililath.

"Yes that. You see, by sending my 1 of my Crystals to the Graveyard, I can destroy 1 of your cards. And guess what, I have the crystal beasts to do that. So I send my Crystal Saphire Pegasus to the Graveyard to destroy your Blue Eyes White Dragon."

A giant thunder, and a lightning bolt hit Blue Eyes.

"Not my Blue Eyes!" said Lililath. "I end my turn."

Sarah: 2800

"Time to turn this duel around. I draw!" Sarah now had 1 card in here hand. "Now I play Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth! Go, attack her Life Points directly."

"Will do" said Amber Mammoth in a German/Austrian accent. The Mammoth lumbered forward and crashed straight through Lililath.

"I end my turn." said Sarah.

"I draw! Next, I can activate my Return of Blue Eyes, so by sending the top 10 cards from my Deck to the Graveyard, I can Special Summon Blue Eyes from the grave. Now return, Blue Eyes White Dragon! Go, obliterate her Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth!"

The giant dragon shot a ball of pure energy, obliterating the Mammoth.

"Remember, he comes back as a Crystal!"

"I end my turn."

Sarah: 1300

"Now, I can draw a card! And what a card it was. I play Crystal Call! Now I can Special Summon 1 Crystal Beast for every card on the field with 'Crystal' or 'Rainbow' in it's name!"

"Two weak monsters won't save you."

Weak? Bah! I choose Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat and Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger. But you wait, just wait. Now, due to my Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat's effect, it can attack your Life Points by cutting it's own attack in half. Now go, destroy her!"

Lililath: 3400

"I end my turn" Sarah wasn't going to go down weak. She had a card in her deck that might, just might save her.

"What a pitiful move. Scratch me? My Blue Eyes will stop you. I draw! I play Armed Dragon LV 3!"

"What a perfect move. you see, if my opponent summons a LV monster and they had Blue eyes on the field already, I can activate this card from my deck. Now go! Reversal of Destiny!"

"What? How do you have that card?" spluttered Lililath.

"I take it you know what this does? well, let me refresh your memory! Now, since I control 2 Crystal Beasts, I can use them in an Elemental Summon."

The crowd gasped in shock. this was a rare event. an elemental Summon. Many heads shifted from where they previously were.

"Now, by simply turning my Crystal Beasts into Crystals, I can Elemental Summon the master of my deck. Crystal Beast Rainbow Lord! Now, meet your demise."

A giant dragon appeared. A bigger Rainbow Dragon! It's scales reflected every bit of light within the stadium.

"Now my Beasts special effect activates destroying all Dragon-Type monsters on the field. Bye Bye Blue eyes. Go now, majestic beast. Attack her Life Points directly!"

The dragon swooped on Lililath, destroying all of her life points.

Lililath: 0

"But how? That card doesn't exist?"

"Ever wondered why they made 5 Rainbow Dragons? Why only 1 still exists? Well, I can tell you..."

[spoiler=[b]Episode 3; Getting In To Duel Academy Part 3[/b]]

Last Time On Yu Gi Oh 6E:

"I activate Reversal Of Destiny. Now I can Elemental Summon Crystal Beast Rainbow Lord! Destroy her Life Points!"

"But how? That card doesn't exist?"

"Ever wondered why they made 5 Rainbow Dragons? Why only 1 still exists? Well, I can tell you..."

On with the show!

In duel arena 2a, Luke Stongbone was making his first move.

"I draw!" Luke drew so that he had 6 cards in his hand. Excellent, with the first move, I can take the lead!, thought Luke. "Now I play Pot of Greed. As you know, I can draw 2 cards!" Luke now had 7 cards in his hand. "Now, I can start my plan. First off, I can discard 2 Exodia pieces to Special Summon Exodius The Ultimate Forbidden Lord!"

Overall, it seems sort of messy, if you see what I'm getting at. It's hard to keep track of the characters, the perspective swiftly changing from one to another. And the fact that no one seem to know about the Necromancer Cards, while the Elementals are common stuff, doesn't make sense. The overall spelling and grammar could have been better, and the plot seems so run-of-the-mill.

It could have been SO much better.

Archived