Yu-Gi-Oh! : Galaxy Veho Herald of Olympus

Luna Diviner

Welcome to my newest fan-fiction, Galaxy Veho Herald of Olympus (Galaxy Rider, Herald of Heaven). This fan-fic will take place on Olympus Academy, a school for duelists set on a giant space ship going around the universe.

[spoiler=Character List]

Name: Jet Sanders

Appearance: Jet has lightly tanned skin and medium length green hair with the a sweeping fringe going towards the right. He wears the Olympus Academy Star Dust Uniform, which is a white and green coat (Much like Zanes except the blue is green) and on the top right of his collar there are 4 Gold Stars. He wears green jeans and white trainers.

Biography : Born in a middle-class family bordering lower class, Jet lived in fear of being sent to the satellite and one day his fears came true and his parents were taken away. Not being to express joy and happiness he learnt of a way to make all his problems go away, Darkness. Having the unique ability to get whatever he wants by the any means caused the other children to laugh at and tourment Jet, until he was angered and not only defeated the bully in a duel but injure him as well. From that day onwards, Jet wanted to stop using his powers for evil and learn more about Duel Monsters, his favourite past-time. At the age of 12 his Uncle was finally able to raise enough money to help his parents win the fight to leave satellite. Now at the age of 14, Jet is leaving home to go to Olympus Academy to fulfill his life-long dream of becoming a pro duelist.

Deck : Chaos Enigma

Monster (21)

Chaos Enigma Obsidious (3)

Chaos Enigma Mechmos (3)

Chaos Enigma Necromech (2)

Chaos Enigma Fyrr (2)

Chaos Enigma Reaper (1)

Chaos Enigma Creeper (3)

Chaos Enigma Knight (1)

Chaos Enigma Victoria (3)

Chaos Enigma Archer (3)

Spell (17)

Card of Safe Return (2)

Hand Destruction (1)

Lightning Vortex (2)

Heavy Storm (1)

Pot of Avarice (1)

Foolish Burial (2)

Dark Core (2)

Level Lockdown (1)

Forest of Tranquility (3)

Blessing from the Pure (2)

Traps (3)

Torrential Tribute (1)

Solemn Judgement (2)

Extra Deck (8)

Chaos Enigma Angeal (3)

Chaos Enigma Brutus (3)

Chaos Enigma Draco (2)

[spoiler=Custom Cards]

untitled-19.jpg11405ty7.jpg11405st3.jpg11405ty7.jpg11405nq0.jpg11405vk8.jpg11405bk4.jpg11405bi1.jpg11405ze0.jpg11405fd7.jpg11405iu1.jpg

[spoiler=Tips]The point of the deck is simple, get CEs in the Grave, for a swarm. A good combo is to : Normal Summon Obsidius and because of that, Archer is Special Summoned (if it is in the Grave). Synchro Summon Brutus and use Archer and Obsidius' effect to get Heavy Storm in your hand and to decrease the ATK of a card by 1000. Play Heavy Storm. The probability is Brutus will be able to beat it, if it is possible attack and use Brutus' effect to call out Victoria, attack and then use it's effect to destroy Brutus to call out another Victoria. Max. damage possible is, 7300. Before performing this combo make sure your opponent only controls 1 monster. That doesn't have an effect that will ruin the combo.

Name : Fred Aszrah

Appearance : Has light skin and spiky blonde hair. Wears, Gyzarus dorm uniform is dark green with dim red highlights. He has grey trousers and red and green shoes.

Biography : Fred was born into a rich and respected family and lived a happy life until at the age of 9 his father, Sergeant Luther J. Aszrah was killed by a gang of criminals whilst he was trying to stop a break in at the local bank. Wanting to honour his father, Fred wants to becoming a member of the DPF (Duel Police Force) and fight crime but before that he must learn how to become a good enough duelist at the Olympus Academy.

Deck :

-Monsters 27

Dark Armed Dragon (2)

Krebons (2)

Psychic Commander (3)

Destiny Hero - Malicous (2)

D.D Crow (3)

Elemental Hero - Stratos (1)

Cyber Dragon (1)

Armegeddon Knight (3)

Prometheus, the King of the Shadows (2)

Dark Grepher (3)

The Tricky (2)

Necro Gardna (2)

Jinzo (1)

Spell - 10

Monster Reborn (1)

Emergency Teleport (3)

Destiny Draw (1)

Reinforcement of the Army (2)

Allure of Darkness (3)

Trap - 4

Psychic Overload (3)

Return from a Different Dimension (1)

Extra Deck - 11

Stardust Dragon (3)

Brionac Dragon of the Ice Boundary (2)

Red Dragon Archfiend (2)

X-Saber Airbellum (1)

Thought Ruler Archfiend (2)

Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth (1)

Name : May Croft

Appearance : May wears a Female Stardust Dragon uniform (with a skirt) and has her brown hair tied back with two purple hair pins. She has pale skin and dazzling green eyes.

Biography : Born and raised in a small town near the west of Neo Domino City, May grew up with the ability to speak to her monsters and has a special bond with her Rescue Cat. After being invited to Olympus Academy, May accepted and is now going to spend the next 5 years of her life their.

Deck : Crystal Beast

(Monsters - 23)

Rainbow Dragon (2)

Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle (2)

Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus (3)

Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger (2)

Crystal Beast Amythest Cat (2)

Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise (2)

Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle (3)

Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth (2)

Morphing Jar (1)

Kuraz the Light Monarch (2)

Rescue Cat (2)

(Spell Cards - 15)

Crystal Abundance (3)

Crystal Blessing (2)

Crystal Beacon (3)

Crystal Release (1)

Ancient City - Rainbow Ruins (2)

Crystal Promise (2)

Lightning Vortex (1)

Monster Reborn (1)

(Traps - 2)

Torrential Tribute (1)

Crystal Counter (1)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

The rain fell to the ground, quickly as the many lined up students ran into the ship. Jet turned around to face his parents and gave them a small wave and moved on into the large ship, which would be his home for the next few years. Jet walked forward, he pulled out a small timetable from his upper left coat pocket, 'LT03' was written in bold text on his sheet. He puzzled for a moment and thought, "I must go to Lecture Theatre 3." Jet said to himself. He walked along two corridors and found an elevator, he walked in and pressed the '^' button. A few seconds passed and then, Jet felt himself moving. He heard a high-pitched sound and then the door opened immediately after. Jet walked out to see a slightly older blond haired boy standing right in front of him wearing the Gyzarus Dorm uniform, the dark green over coat and dim red highlights plus a pair of grey trousers. "Have you got clearance to pass these parts during lesson time?" asked the blond haired boy, gazing deep into Jet's eyes. Jet looked at him, "Sorry I seem to have just got myself lost." He replied truthfully. The blond boy looked at him, "Well I really shouldn't be allowing you’re past this point but I've got a proposition for you. Let's duel. If I win, you will be coming with me to have a word with the head of school security. But if you win, you can go on without any punishment." offered the blond boy. Jet looked at him and then he smirked, "Whatever floats your boat."

Jet and the blond boy activated their duel disks and began to do rock, paper, scissors. Jet finished with scissors but the blond boy had rock. So the blond boy had a choice over who started first, "I'll start first" he said drawing six cards from his deck. "Wow, what a great start." he said looking at his hand which was made up of, 'Reinforcement of the Army', 'Jinzo', 'Destiny Draw', 'Psychic Commander' and 'Return from a Different Dimension'. "I active, 'Reinforcement of the Army' to add a special monster from my deck to my hand." he said as he added 'Dark Grepher' from his Deck to his hand. "Now I discard 'Jinzo' to special summon 'Dark Grepher'. And now for my normal summon, I play 'Psychic Commander' and now, forces of earth cluster together! Decide the fate of those who question your justice! Synchro Summon! Reveal yourself! X-Saber Airbellum!" cried the blond boy as the mighty X - Saber Airbellum soared high under the raised ceiling of the Olympus Academy. "I end my turn now!" he said calmly. Jet felt intimidated, a Synchro on his first turn, he had to find a way to top that. I draw...

Meanwhile, May Croft walked into Lecture Theatre 03, a few of the male students turned to look at her beautiful body, she walked through the giant crowd of students and looked to see that a teacher was standing on the stage with a microphone, "Okay, we have chosen the two lucky students to duel each other will be, May Croft versus Xane Alteir." The teacher walked down a couple of steps and gestured something to May and Xane. They walked up to the stage and active their duel disks. "Let's throw down!" they both shouted in unison. “Rock, paper, scissors” they once again said in unison. May had paper and Xane had rock, so May had the choice between her starting and Xane starting. “I shall begin.” Said May as she drew six cards, ‘Kuraz the Light Monarch’, ‘Lightning Vortex’, ‘Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle’, ‘Crystal Counter’, and ‘Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus’. “I start by summoning, ‘Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus’ and using its effect to place Amber Mammoth in my spell and trap card zone.” Xane began to laugh at her move. “What is so funny?” she asked but Xane just kept on laughing, “Well whatever, I end my turn.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So many questions, aren't there? Who is this teacher? What deck does Xane use? What will happen between the two cliffhanger duels? Are there any more characters?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived