Why I hate Yugioh Online

Yugioh Online is a monster program to download. it has almost 1000 Mb.

You create your character, you choose cards to make a deck, you duel against REAL people, etc. You must also create yourself a Yugioh looking character. You can choose between Yugi`s Lyceum uniform or jaden`s one.

Plus, you can make a character loking like you. The one I could do was really me-looking, if you undertand what I mean.

But there`s a thing I hate: It needed 4 hours for my computer to download it. It used a lot of space, too many space even. But it`s not the worst. There is no instructions manual so you must learn how to duel by yourself. Per example, in my first duels, I didn`t know I had to click on the turn phases so I always lost in my Standby Phase because I couldn`t go to Main Phase 1.

But the worst thing: I downloaded it because I was sure I didn`t have to pay. But ater I used my 10 duels, I learned I needed a Duelpass. WTF, I exclaimed myself. Duelpasses are not sold where I live, and it costs too much money importing them. It sucks.

I was fooled by this program.

My order: NEVER DOWNLOAD IT, IT`S not worth your time, plus maybe you won`t pay now, but you will have to after that!

Never download this game, if you can`t buy duelpasses. The 10 free duels are fun, unless you don`t know how it works.

My note: 2/10

Is anyone else with the same problem than me?

Yugioh Online is a monster program to download. it has almost 1000 Mb.

I already cried at that part' date=' let alone paying for it after 10 Duels.

Also, are there more programs or sites where you can play Yu-Gi-Oh Online?

[/quote']

No, the only other Yugioh "game" on internet (In Byond, there are many but I`m talking about Internet) is actually a demo to learn how to play.

Archived