The Crimson King Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 8/10(can't forget the worm looking llama thing). Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
§hadow §triker Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 Um, not so sure I've seen you...6/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nnoitra Jiruga Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 9.9 (You`re almost breaking the scale) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
LuigiFan#1 Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 8/10 yea I've seen u a lot Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
§hadow §triker Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 It's been a while...7/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nnoitra Jiruga Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 *sigh* 9.95/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Amaterasu Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 9/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
§hadow §triker Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nnoitra Jiruga Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 You`re really pushing it ;) 9.99/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raelen Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 7.4/10 I see you around.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
§hadow §triker Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 10/10loland your's really can't change =)EDIT: Raelen beat me to it.At Raelen: 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
六兆年と一夜物語 Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nnoitra Jiruga Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 6.9/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 [align=center]Hey' date=' it's Mr. I-Don't-Like-To-Use-Correct-Grammer. 10/10[/align']It's not that I don't like to, it's just that i didn't think anybody cared8.9/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nnoitra Jiruga Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 [align=center]Hey' date=' it's Mr. I-Don't-Like-To-Use-Correct-Grammer. 10/10[/align']It's not that I don't like to, it's just that i didn't think anybody cared8.9/10 *raises hand* I don`t...at times...anyways,8/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
∮.Ғσяgσттeи.SσℓÐιєя.∮ Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 lulz.9.0/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
六兆年と一夜物語 Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted March 23, 2009 Report Share Posted March 23, 2009 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Nnoitra Jiruga Posted March 24, 2009 Report Share Posted March 24, 2009 9/10 *pats shoulder* Both of us will use bad grammer...FOREVER! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted March 24, 2009 Report Share Posted March 24, 2009 AWESOME! I'm well known! *Parties, eats to much, throws up*10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
六兆年と一夜物語 Posted March 24, 2009 Report Share Posted March 24, 2009 [align=center]OMG, you are using correct grammar! 10/10[/align] Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted March 24, 2009 Report Share Posted March 24, 2009 I use its whens i wanna, somestimes i wannaand sometimes I don't want to10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Crimson King Posted March 24, 2009 Report Share Posted March 24, 2009 1/10 first time ever seing you Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted March 24, 2009 Report Share Posted March 24, 2009 4/10 same to you.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Saturn of Elemia Posted March 24, 2009 Report Share Posted March 24, 2009 6/10 Still see you around a lot surprisingly Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.