Infinitus Posted March 26, 2009 Report Share Posted March 26, 2009 9.999999/10 your so close! Just a little more! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
∮.Ғσяgσттeи.SσℓÐιєя.∮ Posted March 26, 2009 Report Share Posted March 26, 2009 2.91/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted March 26, 2009 Report Share Posted March 26, 2009 9.99999/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TrickyPooBoy Posted March 26, 2009 Report Share Posted March 26, 2009 3.5/10. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted March 26, 2009 Report Share Posted March 26, 2009 I wanna say, about 9.6/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TrickyPooBoy Posted March 26, 2009 Report Share Posted March 26, 2009 Actually, you're 6/10. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Emo~ Posted March 26, 2009 Report Share Posted March 26, 2009 4/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
TrickyPooBoy Posted March 26, 2009 Report Share Posted March 26, 2009 I'M 5 STAR WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU 5/10. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lyfe. Posted March 26, 2009 Report Share Posted March 26, 2009 I knows you!!9/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted March 26, 2009 Report Share Posted March 26, 2009 9.4/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
∮.Ғσяgσттeи.SσℓÐιєя.∮ Posted March 27, 2009 Report Share Posted March 27, 2009 2.98/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
§hadow §triker Posted March 27, 2009 Report Share Posted March 27, 2009 1/1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted March 27, 2009 Report Share Posted March 27, 2009 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lyfe. Posted March 27, 2009 Report Share Posted March 27, 2009 7/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Haseo Posted March 27, 2009 Report Share Posted March 27, 2009 7/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lyfe. Posted March 27, 2009 Report Share Posted March 27, 2009 meh 7/10 I don't really see you around... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Infinitus Posted March 27, 2009 Report Share Posted March 27, 2009 9.3/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
~Emo~ Posted March 27, 2009 Report Share Posted March 27, 2009 I'M 5 STAR WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU 5/10. Sorry I posted after you did. Your more of a 7.9/10 I don't see you to much. And Awesome66 you get a 4/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
•:Elonar:• Posted March 27, 2009 Report Share Posted March 27, 2009 8/10 Been seeing them here for a LONG time :D Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Crimson King Posted March 27, 2009 Report Share Posted March 27, 2009 1/10 first time ever seing you Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
•:Elonar:• Posted March 27, 2009 Report Share Posted March 27, 2009 Yea I tend to be only active in the realistic and contest sections. 3/10 I have seen him a few times, but dont know him. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
zaradon Posted March 27, 2009 Report Share Posted March 27, 2009 1/10 never seen you Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lyfe. Posted March 27, 2009 Report Share Posted March 27, 2009 zaradon? Never heard of him... 1/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
QueenIsAGreatBand Posted March 27, 2009 Report Share Posted March 27, 2009 I've seen you a couple o' times. I remember that avatar! :)8/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lyfe. Posted March 27, 2009 Report Share Posted March 27, 2009 Lol I just changed that to my avatar yesterday... Never hear of you either. 1/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.