.:JBM:. Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
1337noob Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.:JBM:. Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 10/10 Check your reps ;) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
1337noob Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 ty 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.:JBM:. Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 10/10 Well you should be mad since I neutraled ya. ;) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
1337noob Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 lol10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fen. Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 7/10, I only see you on games. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.:JBM:. Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 ehh... 6/10 obviously more well known, but not in the sections I visit. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fen. Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 8/10 I see you often all over the place. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dan.Baker123 Posted July 31, 2009 Report Share Posted July 31, 2009 8/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
1337noob Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 7.9/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
╬「Selatcia」╬ Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 7.5/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Saturn of Elemia Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 OVER 9000/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aethercide Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 UHM 8/10. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
╬「Selatcia」╬ Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 6/10? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Aethercide Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 10/10....its ok, I havent been on the forum for two years.... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.:JBM:. Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 8/10 I see you often all over the place. Then I'll open my eyes wider next time. old member?/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spiff! Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Who doesn't know Lrovani? 10/10 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
◊ Hᵃᵏᵃˢᵉ ◊ Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 5/10I'm not very familiar with you. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.:JBM:. Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 Who doesn't know Lrovani? 10/10 Aww, thank you. :D *facepalm* You don't know Fighter?! 9.9/10 would be perfect, but you don't know fighter :( Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Big Bad Pennar Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 666/670, I don't really know Lrovani Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.:JBM:. Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 only in games, so 666/670 as well Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Big Bad Pennar Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 *Facepalm* you never go in the RPing section? 666/700 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
.:JBM:. Posted August 1, 2009 Report Share Posted August 1, 2009 *Facepalm* you never go in the RPing section? 666/700 No, but I meant I only see you in games. Do you do your deck, TCG, cardmaking? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Big Bad Pennar Posted August 2, 2009 Report Share Posted August 2, 2009 *Facepalm* you never go in the RPing section? 666/700 No' date=' but I meant I only see you in games. Do you do your deck, TCG, cardmaking?[/quote']Rarely, I have been active in the Written cards due to the Nightingale Set i'm working on, In my Deck, I haven't made anymore new Deck ideas, I almost never post in the TCG section 666/680 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.