If...

Guest Tiger

Depends on the section' date=' too.

[/quote']

You're a super mod.

Then I'd tottaly move the Name change, Rep Complaint, Yotubue threads to Games.

Delete the card trade section.

And clean out the games section.

And add the same of my post before.

Guest JoshIcy

Probably sift through the first 10 pages, see what helps and get ideas on new rules based on needs. Then discuss it with my fellow mod (should I have one in the same section) and not budge until their opinion is said of my suggestion is thought of by them..

Then moderate as such lol

Lemme just pull out mah list....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things to do while when I become a mod:

- Brainwash the noobs

- Make rude remarks towards other mod about how "corrupt" they are

- DANCE!

- Kill all MUDKIPZ

- Kill all MU......Wait. I said that already.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats it.

1) Remove all post counts from Intro section.

2) Lock all posts older than 3 months of inactivity.

3) Begin banning members with more than -10 rep (that have good cause to be that low).

4) Remove all pointless neg reps on all members (if we are going to use a rep system, we might as well make it effective).

5) Or, instead of option 4, turn the rep system into means of rewards in contests sections amongst members, and strongly enforce the warning system.

6) Remove all useless moderators (ones who don't really do much - not saying there are any in this group, just saying for effectiveness sake).

7) Create a "Graveyard" section and move all "dead" (inactive for over 3 months) topics into that section.

But that's just a start....:D

Archived