EXERCISE THREAD

Draco Straybyrn

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dudez' date=' MCCain and Palin are awsume because they r gunna help end the war. Plus they are gonna give us 5,000 dollars for health care, and Palin is a women. Obama is a black guy and wont help us at all.

[/quote']

Lol, read his website. You don't get the money, the insurance company gets all of it.

McCain voted to keep troops in Iraq at the beggining of his campain and now says he'll back down. I doubt it.

Also, McCain only cares about the people wo make billions of dollars. Middle Class is an insult to him. Palin being a woman increases the chance of this country's survival? I think not. She even says Canada pwns America.

Also, if you've seen his newest commercials, he says it is more honerable to stay in Iraq and die than take them out.

dudez, MCCain has experinzes w/ politiks and nos more about stuff then NObama. Plus NObama sounds an awful lot like Osama, who is a terrorist. Plus Obama thinks he better than everyone. I like Palin because she has good morales and wants to stop killing of babies. Plus she has foreign policy experience w/ Russia. I dont c y u guys are hatin me.

Yeah, I agree with one part, the Palin wants to stop Abortion part. I am acatholic and believe that abortion is one of teh worst things that has happened to the human societies.

Lets se what exercise I get: Edit I got 15 Squats, oh what the heck I'm doing the whole thing.

dudez' date=' MCCain has experinzes w/ politiks and nos more about stuff then NObama. Plus NObama sounds an awful lot like Osama, who is a terrorist. Plus Obama thinks he better than everyone. I like Palin because she has good morales and wants to stop killing of babies. Plus she has foreign policy experience w/ Russia. I dont c y u guys are hatin me.

[/quote']

Aha, so you want McCain and Palin because Obama souds like Osama?

Lol You'll make a great politition some day.

Palin sounds like Ladin

Also Politiks don't exist.

stop hatin' on me dawg, ur dum b/c u liek Osama...I mean obama. MCCain is a maverick and gets stuff done, unlike obama. Plus MCCain is really tough and survived from melonoma(sp?). I dout that Obama could do that. MCCAIN could also beat up Obama in a fist fight, so he automatically wins.

stop hatin' on me dawg' date=' ur dum b/c u liek Osama...I mean obama. MCCain is a maverick and gets stuff done, unlike obama. Plus MCCain is really tough and survived from melonoma(sp?). I dout that Obama could do that. MCCAIN could also beat up Obama in a fist fight, so he automatically wins.

[/quote']

I'm sorry, are you just being stupid for fun now?

Why do you care about the spelling of melanoma but spell Hating, Dog, Dumb, Like and Doubt (which are all 1st grade words) wrong and have terrible grammar?

McCain is 72 years old, I doubt he would win a fist fight against Obama. If you want a stupid but strong president, I suggest you nominate Arnold Schwarzinegger.

If you like George Bush then I don't give a crap about about your vote.

• 9 months later...

Archived