Circle of the Forbidden One

Umbra

Since I didn't get that much feedback on Hellish Empire for some reason, I'm making a new set, revolving around the single most powerful effect monster in the game: Exodia, the Forbidden One.

Exodin, Forbidden Scout

DARK

Spellcaster

5 / 2000 / 2000

This card cannot be added to your hand except by drawing. If you draw this card, skip your next two Draw Phases. While this card is in your hand, it's name is treated as “Left Leg of the Forbidden One” and “Right Leg of the Forbidden One”.

Hanya, Forbidden Soldier

DARK

Spellcaster

5 / 2000 / 2000

This card cannot be added to your hand except by drawing. If you draw this card, skip your next two Draw Phases. While this card is in your hand, it's name is treated as “Left Arm of the Forbidden One” and “Right Arm of the Forbidden One”.

Arrival of the Forbidden Lord

Spell Card

Send 4 DARK Normal Monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard. Add 1 “Exodia the Forbidden One” from your Deck to your hand.

Penultimate Ritual

Continuous Spell Card

During your Standby Phase, you can reveal one “the Forbidden One” Monster Card in your hand. Activate ONE of the following effects, depending on the card:

• Left Leg of the Forbidden One: Draw 1 card, then discard 1 card.
  • Right Leg of the Forbidden One: Send 1 Monster Card in your hand to the Graveyard. Draw 1 card.
  • Left Arm of the Forbidden One: Add 1 Warrior-type monster from your Graveyard to your hand.
  • Right Arm of the Forbidden One: Select 1 Warrior-type monster in your hand, and send it to the Graveyard. Draw 1 card.
  • Exodia the Forbidden One: Draw 1 card.

After you have activated this effect five times, destroy this card and send all cards that have been revealed by this card's effect to the Graveyard.

Odia Ex Machina

Spell Card

Send 5 “the Forbidden One” monsters from your Deck to the Graveyard. Draw 5 cards. During your fifth Standby Phase after activation, add all cards sent to the Graveyard by this effect to your opponent's hand.

Armed Knight of the Forbidden One

DARK

Warrior / Synchro

6 / 2500 / 2100

1 Tuner monster + 1 “Arm of the Forbidden One” monster

You can use monsters in your hand for the Synchro Summon of this card. If you control a “the Forbidden One” monster (except this card), this card gains it's effect. When this card declares an attack, select 1 “the Forbidden One” monster in your Graveyard and add it to your hand.

Dashing Swordsman of the Forbidden One

DARK

Warrior / Synchro

5 ( 1900 / 1300)

1 Tuner monster + 1 “Leg of the Forbidden One” monster

You can use monsters in your hand for the Synchro Summon of this card. If you control a “the Forbidden One” monster (except this card), this card gains it's effect. This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If it does, discard 2 cards in your hand during the End Phase.

Mastermind of the Forbidden One

DARK

Spellcaster / Synchro

8 / 2800 / 2300

1 Tuner monster + “Exodia the Forbidden One”

You can use monsters in your hand for the Synchro Summon of this card. If you control 5 or more “the Forbidden One” monsters with different names while this card is face-up on the field, you win the Duel.

Forbidden Secrets

Trap Card

Activate only when a “the Forbidden One” monster you control battles. End the Battle Phase, and draw 1 card.

Chains of the Forbidden Lord

Trap Card

Activate only when a “the Forbidden One” monster you control is destroyed by battle. Add the attacking monster to it's owner's hand, and draw 1 card.

Exodia - Sealed Lord

DARK

Spellcaster / Fusion

4 / 0 / 0

“Exodia the Forbidden One” + 1 “the Forbidden One” Normal Monster

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. Any Battle Damage you take from this defending card is halved. By Tributing this face-up card, add the monsters listed as Fusion Material on this card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Witch of the Forbidden Lord

DARK

Spellcaster

4 / 1300 / 1200

During your Standby Phase, Tribute this card and add 1 “the Forbidden One” monster from your deck to your hand.

Bionic Replacement

Spell Card

While this card is in your hand, you can send 2 Machine-type monsters from your Deck to your Graveyard to treat this card as “Left Leg of the Forbidden One”, “Right Leg of the Forbidden One”, “Left Arm of the Forbidden One” OR “Right Arm of the Forbidden One” while it remains in your hand.

Exodia - Catastrophe of Destruction

Spell Card

Activate only by revealing 2 “the Forbidden One” and “Exodia the Forbidden One” in your hand to your opponent. Destroy all cards on the field.

Forbidden Ritual Art

Spell Card

Send any number of cards from the top of your Deck to the Graveyard. Add 1 “the Forbidden One” monster from your Deck to your hand for every 2 cards sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect.

Necross Chapel

Field Spell Card

When a “the Forbidden One” monster is sent to the Graveyard, draw 1 card.

Guard of the Forbidden Lord

EARTH

Warrior

4 / 1100 / 1300

By sending this face-up card to the Graveyard during your Main Phase, draw 2 cards. You cannot Normal Summon, Set, Flip Summon or Special Summon during the turn you activate this card.

Exodia Lumina

LIGHT

Spellcaster

12 / 0 / 0

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned, except by returning 5 different “the Forbidden One” cards from your hand or from your side of the field to the Deck. When this card is Special Summoned, both players take turns in drawing cards from their decks. The player that first cannot draw a card from their Deck by this card's effect loses the Duel.

The Forbidden Mirror

Trap Card

If this card is drawn by a card effect, you can shuffle it back into your deck, and draw 1 card.

Dark Emperor Exodia

DARK

Spellcaster / Fusion

10 / 2900 / 2300

“Exodia the Forbidden One” + 1 or more “the Forbidden One” monsters

When this card is Fusion Summoned, return all cards in both player's Graveyards to their decks, and shuffle the decks. Then, both players draw cards equal to the combined Level Stars of the Fusion Material used for the Fusion Summon of this card.

Accumulated Will

Spell Card

Send the top 5 cards in your deck to the Graveyard. During your next five Draw Phases, draw 2 cards instead of 1.

Uinien, Emperor of the Forbidden Land

LIGHT

Warrior

8 / 2900 / 2700

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When a “the Forbidden One” monster is added to your hand by a card effect, place 1 Counter on this card. (max. 5) If there are 5 Counters on this card during any given time of a duel, you win the Duel.

I like the idea of Exodia Synchros to help the decktype even more.

Also like those cards that can impersonate Exodia parts themselves too

Thanks. I wanted to make something that wasn't just the same ol' draw engine that = Exodia.

I absolutely LOVE these cards!! My favorite has to be Odia Ex Machina ;)

Well done ^_^

Same here. I love the risk Odia Ex Machina gives.

Odia Ex Machina is pretty much my favorite too. That, or FRA.

The new cards give Exodia a more luck-based & powerful nature' date='which fits the theme

Say my fanfic has a character using Exodia & I wish to show some of your cards for her possible duels

[/quote']

Thank you. ^^

Sure, my cards are up for grabs. If you want them, use them.

' pid='1218414' dateline='1223744190']

The new cards give Exodia a more luck-based & powerful nature' date='which fits the theme

Say my fanfic has a character using Exodia & I wish to show some of your cards for her possible duels

[/quote']

Thank you. ^^

Sure, my cards are up for grabs. If you want them, use them.

glad that you are ok with it.

I will let you know when they show up

Archived