{NS} Darkness Legend

Welche the crab

Guest Welche

Hi, this is my new Fan-Fic, read and enjoy.

[spoiler=Actual Fan-Fic]The sun blazed on the cards. It was the middle of the duel.

Challenger: 200

Champion: 3000

The field was empty and both players had no cards in their hands.

Challenger: Draw! Now I activate "Pot Of Greed". As you know I can now draw 2 cards.

After he drew he looked at his hand. He saw 'Trap Jammer" and "Mirage Dragon".

Challenger: I summon "Mirage Dragon.

A huge golden dragon appeared. Then is vanished into the fog.

Challenger: Now I set 1 card. "Mirage Dragon" attack his Life Points directly. Mirage Strike!

The blow hit the opponent with a lot of power.

Challenger: 200

Champion: 1400

Challenger: Your Move.

Champion: I start by drawing. Now I discard "Elemental Hero Captain Gold" to activate "Skyscraper 2 Hero City". Then with its effect I can summon my captain.

A Golden warrior appeared on the field. He drew his sword.

Champion: Now captain, Attack! Golden Lunge!

The warrior swiped cutting the dragon clean in half.

Champion: I guess I am still the champ.

Challenger: 0

Champion: 1400

He walked away from the duel looking happy.

A man stood up on a high stage.

Man: The Winner is Welche! Now for his prize. He gets the first combined set of all the "Darkness" cards.

The crowed started murmuring. They obviously thought that those cards would be good.

Welche walked up onto the stage and accepted the deck. He then opened his jacket, revealing that he hand tons of decks, and put it in an empty place.

Welche: This will make a fine addition to my collection.

Man: Now will the second place come and accept this Pyro deck.

The second place finisher walked up and accepted the deck.

Second Place Finisher: My name is Namos. I am going to be the best.

Welche: You'll have to beat me to get there, and that will never happen.

Namos: Really? Want a rematch? Right here, Right now.

Welche: No, but I hear there is a tournament coming soon, maybe we will see each other there.

[align=center]* *

*[/align]

The next day Namos was heading to his job at Walmart when a mysterious man bumped into him. It was more then a bump because both of them were nocked to the ground. When they got up, both of them apologized to each other.

When he got to his job, he went to his section, the dueling area. There were tons of rare cards. Some for basically every deck. Every day there were people who wanted to test the rare cards in duels so he needed his cards.

He looked in his deck holster, but there where none. He new when he had lost it, but then he remembered the deck he was given the previous day.

Namos: So who is wanting to try out the rare cards first?

Tons of people said they wanted to, but one stood out. She was held up her duel disk silently.

Namos: How about you, the one with the duel disk up.

The crowd parted as she walked towards.

Girl: Hi, my name is Niely. Who are you?

Namos: My name is Namos. So, what card do you want to try?

Niely: Can I test out "Warrior Of Atlantis"?

Namos: Sure.

Both of Them: Lets Go!

Niely: 4000

Namos:4000

They both drew 5 cards from their decks.

Namos: Challenger starts.

Niely: Cool. Draw! Awesome.

Namos was worried. She seemed to be good.

Niely: I summon "Mermaid Knight", then activate "Umi"! Now My monster gains 200 ATK. This brings it all the way up to 1700, not to mention her effect activates. Now she can attack twice, but I can't attack this turn, so I set 2 cards and end my turn.

Namos: Good Move. Now I Draw and with a new draw comes a new move. Hmm. I haven't ever dueled with these cards before.

He looked at his hand. It was good.

Namos: This will even up the field. I activate the field spell "Fire-Water Passout" so now all water monsters lose 600 ATK and gain 800 DEF. It also destroys your field spell. So now your monster has 900ATK. Then I summon "Pyro-Beast".

A Large Grey beast with red stripes appeared. There was a bow beneath his large front paw.

Namos: He also gains 600 ATK because of my field spell! That makes a grand total of 2500! The only downside is that he loses 800 Defense points. Now Attack! Fire Charge!

Niely: I activate Zero Gravity. Now all our monsters battle positions switch.

All the monsters slowly floated off the grounds, then when they landed they were both in defense mode.

Namos: Oh well, I guess I end my turn, after I set 1 card.

Field after round 1

Namos:

1 M

2S/T

3CIH

0CIG

Niely:

1 M

1S/T

2CIH

2CIG

Niely: I draw! I summon "Maiden Of Aqua" In defense mod.

A beautiful maiden appeared.

Niely:The I activate My face-down, Giant Trunade, returning all Spell or Traps on the field to our hands. If you thought that was good, listen to this. My maiden makes the filed umi, without the attack help. Oh ya, and all out monsters get there original attack back. Now I switch my Knight into attack mode. Now destroy Pyro-Beast! Tital Swipe!

The monster swiped and destroyed the beast, but the explosion took out some life Points from both players.

Namos: His effect means we both lose 300 Life Points.

Neily: 3700

Namos: 3700

Niely: Was it worth it? Now my monster can attack you directly!

The knight swam up and hit Namos with its shield knocking him down.

Neily: 3700

Namos: 2200

Namos: Are you done?

Neily: No, I set 1 cards and end my turn, now I'm done.

Namos: I draw. Remember My field Spell? Well its back, but my monster will not be here for long. I have the perfect monster. I tribute my Pyro-Beast to summon "Pyro-Warrior Flamos"!

A Human sized warrior appeared.

Namos: He gains 600 ATK because of the field spell, so that makes 2900.

Neily: No, because I have a Face-down. "Defense Only" Now all Spell and Traps are destroyed and all monsters are switched into defense mode.

Namos: Oh Well. Your move.

Round 2 Field

Namos:

1 M

1S/T

3CIH

3CIG

Niely:

2 M

0S/T

2CIH

3CIG

Niely: I draw, now I activate the field spell "A legendary Ocean", so now all I have to do is tribute 1 monster to summon "Levia-Dragon - Daedalus ", who by the way gains 200 ATK, for a grand total of 2800!

A giant Dragon appeared behind Niely.

Niely: Did you know he is only a baby? Thats right! Were there is a baby, there is growth. I can tribute him to summon "Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus".

The dragon grew and 2 more heads expanded out of it.

Niely:Guess what? His 2800 ATK gets a small boost, as if he needed it, to 3000 ATK. His boost won't be needed for long. I activate his hidden ability! Now if I destroy my field spell, I can destroy every card on the field and in our hands, except for him of course. Now go! Ocean Surge!

An enormous surge of water crashed though the field nocking over both duelists. When it was over Namos was standing but Niely was not. Also both the monsters were still their.

Niely: What ha-happened?

Namos: My monster has its own hidden ability. You see, when it is targeted by the effect of a water monster, you lose 1000 Life Points and it is not destroyed.

Neily: 2700

Namos: 2200

Namos: Thats not all. I can sacrifice all 2000 of his DEF to increase his ATK by 600. That brings it up to a astonishing 2900 ATK. And 1 more thing, the spell you destroyed was "Burn Set". That is a special card. You see, when it is destroyed I can set 1 spell and 1 trap. I seem to recall you monster loses its boost, meaning it now only has 2800 ATK.

Niely: I end my turn.

Namos: Good. Now I summon "Pyro-Mad Bull". Now the Trap Fire Spinner activates. So I tribute both of them to summon "Pyro-Duetros"

A small creature came out of the card.

Namos: He may be small now, but he will be big. He gains 400 ATK for every card in my Graveyard. I count 7! That means he to has 2800 ATK, the same as your monster.

The Creature grew to the same size as the drage

[spoiler=Monsters used in duels]

Basic- (Name)/(Level)/(Attack)/(Defense)/(Type/Effect)/(Attribute)

Mirage Dragon/LV4/1600/600/Dragon-Effect

Elemental Hero Captain Gold/LV4/2100/800/Warrior-Effect

Mermaid Knight/LV4/1500/700/Aqua-Effect

Maiden Of Aqua/LV4/700/2000/Aqua-Effect

Levia-Dragon - Daedalus/LV7/2600/1500/Aqua-Effect

Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus/LV8/2800/1600/Aqua-Effect

Pyro-Beast/LV4/1900/1200/Pyro-Effect

Pyro-Warrior of Flamos/LV6/2300/2000/Pyro-Effect

Pyro-Mad Beast/LV4/1800/1500/Pyro-Normal

Pyro-Duetros/LV9/?/?/Pyro-Synchro-Effect

Archived