In honor of Tabris's win Gear Decimator.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Ancient Gear Ultimatum (EARTH)

[Machine / Synchro / Effect]

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card is unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards. During your Standby Phase, both players draw 1 card. During battle between this attacking monster and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

ATK/4000 DEF/3800

Ancient Gear Serpent (EARTH)

When this card attacks, neither player can activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. All other monsters you control are unaffected by Spell and Trap Cards. During your End Phase, discard 1 card from your hand. If you cannot, destroy this card.

ATK/3000 DEF/2800

Ancient Gear Arachnid (EARTH)

When this card attacks, neither player can activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When this card destroys a monster by battle, it gains ATK equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x 100. When this card is destroyed, your opponent takes damage equal to half this card's ATK.

ATK/1600 DEF/2600

Ancient Gear Junker (EARTH)

When this card attacks, neither player can activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. This card's name is treated as "Ancient Gear". This card gains ATK equal to the combined DEF of all Level 2 or lower monsters you control.

ATK/1800 DEF/2000

+ comes to applause +

Well, here I am, now. o what do we have here?

Ultimatum: Complete S/T immunity and trampling skills... very powerful, but I don't think it's broken...

Serpent: Op'd much? I suggest that you remove the first sentence.

Arachind: Fair and balanced.

Junker: Don't quite see the point in producing this Synchro... I'd pretty much prefer Arachnid...

@Tabris: Yay! Now, then.

•Junker, Arachnid: You can Summon Junker with Junk Synchron as well. Also, its name is treated as "Ancient Gear", so you can Special Summon Ancient Gears to power it up.

•Serpent: LV9 synchro... is a lot easier than I thought. O,x Oh, well, it has to be worth something, so...

•Ultimatum: Yeah, LV11 synchro ≠ easy. Gear Decimator is pretty much the only way to get it out. Ojama Trio + destruction?

@card knight: I'm terribly sorry, but I don't have the faintest idea what your spam means.

I'm not so super cereal on Ancient Gears, but these are some nice cards. I don't know if all Anicent Gears have S/T immunity, but on Arachnid, it's a bit OP. Junker seems like a weaker Junk Synchron, with a slight S/T immunity. I would only put Junker in a deck if I were super, super cereal on Ancient Gears.

Effects: 4/5; They all have some sort of S/T immunity, but like I said, I don't know if all AGs have 'em.

Names: 5/5; I think they're cool.

Level of Non-Brokenocity: 4.5/5; Like I said, only Arachinid, and he's only a bit OP.

Overall: 4.5/5. Great set, just needs a slight tweaking.

More great stuff from Supreme, and I'm super cereal about that. Keep it up!

@evilduckjoe: Almost all Ancient Gears do have S/T immunity (Engineer, Soldier, Golem, UAGG, Chimera, Beast, Dragon). Ancient Gear Junker can be powered up by "Ancient Gear" because of the name change. I'll lower Arachnid's original ATK.

Archived