2 Nobleman of Crossout

1 Enemy Controller

Traps:7

1 Call Of The Haunted

1 Mirror Force

2 Deck Devastation Virus

2 Widespread Ruin

1 Torrential Tribute

i have updated it, dustshoot is out 3rd book of life is in.

Feel free to rate or whatever, thanks in advance,

George.

It's okay I suppose Georgeh :P I dunno if Trap Dustshoot is gonna be good on its own, I bet you could put something a bit more useful in there instead. I dunno, maybe you think 3 is overkill, but I'd go for 3 Book of Life. Nice build though, but it's got nothing on my super-special-awesome secret deck of doom :P

Zombie Master lets you discard a monster card from your hand to special summon a Level 4 or lower Zombie from your deck. So..

SS Il Blud, Normal Summon it, use its effect SS Zombie Master, use Zombie Masters effect, get another if you can... etc. etc.

Zombie Master lets you discard a monster card from your hand to special summon a Level 4 or lower Zombie from EITHER PLAYER'S GRAVEYARD. So..

SS Il Blud' date=' Normal Summon it, use its effect SS Zombie Master, use Zombie Masters effect, get another if you can... etc. etc.

[/quote']

Just a lil edit ^_^

It's okay George. Like I've said before, Zombies aren't THAT good in the new format due to all the RFG that's gonna be mained and sided due to people playing against recruiters.

It's good to see your Duelistgroundz netdeck with bad-ish edits is nearly complete :P

Archived