Post the 1st card & your favoret card you made on YCM

Esplin 9466 Primary

1st off, i would like to say....

i think this is the right section, but if its not, plz more it to the correct one.

rules are simple.

1. The cards you post can NOT be real cards

2. Post the 1st card you made.

3. Post the favorite card you made

4. If you want to rate the previous users card,then you may do so, but it MUST be between "0/10" & "10/10" (i have seen many people put something like -999/9999, you will get a neg rep for this)

5. there are no rules against bad OCG, blurry pic, or anything like that.

my cards.

[spoiler=my 1st card, Darkfire cat]113096cq5.jpg

[spoiler=effect]"Darkfire Dragon" + "Cat's Ear Tribe"

Once per turn you may summon one "Darkfire kitten" toke to the field. (beast-Type/Fire/2 Star/ATK 100/DEF 100) as long as this card is face up on the field the "Darkfire kitten" tokens do not count to the 5 monster card limit & can not be attacked. increase ATK & DEF of this card by 500 points for each "Darkfire kitten" token on the field.

[spoiler=my favorite card, 9 Tailed Beats-Kyuubi]113096vv0.jpg

[spoiler=effect]This card can not be normal summoned or set, this card can only be special summoned with the spell card "Breaking the seal".

This card can and must attack every monster on your opponents side of the field.

As long as this card is face up on the field you lose 500 LP during each of your standby phases(you may not destroy this card in order to stop losing LP's)

1st off' date=' i would like to say....

i think this is the right section, but if its not, plz more it to the correct one.

rules are simple.

1. The cards you post can NOT be real cards

2. Post the 1st card you made.

3. Post the favorite card you made

4. If you want to rate the previous users card,then you may do so, but it MUST be between "0/10" & "10/10" (i have seen many people put something like -999/9999, you will get a neg rep for this)

5. there are no rules against bad OCG, blurry pic, or anything like that.

my cards.

[spoiler=my 1st card, Darkfire cat']113096cq5.jpg

[spoiler=my favorite card, 9 Tailed Beats-Kyuubi]113096vv0.jpg

You posted the cards wrong.

Archived