Seven legendary swordmen

freddy17

Well i dont have any thing yet,but i have the plot.Ill try to add a chapter every two weeks.Because each chapter will be of all seven swordsmen.Interlocking every time.

These seven Swordsmen have been deemed worthy to protect the royal family of Grado.After 5 years of loyal service, Rakia,Sword of thunder,Jade,Sword of darkness and Felt,sword of water,decided they would over throw the king rule.But three other swordsmen disagreed with that,they wanted to protect the king,Gambo,sword of Earth,Uria,sword of Wind and Sado,sword of light.

The seventh swordsmen has not been decided yet

Characters i have so far

[spoiler=Character Profiles]

Name:Rakia,Sword of thunder

Appearance:g1234.jpg

Background:A lone swordsmen who uses thunder to his use.His sword is a conductor and it can attract lighting to his blade.If he leaves his blade alone it will charge itself to full power.

Personality:Gloomy,serious,Never gets angry,calm

[spoiler=Felt]

Name: Felt,Sword of water

Appearance:view?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3F%26p%3Danime%2Bmen%2Bpics%26rs%3D5%26fr%3Dytff-msgr%26fr2%3D&w=240&h=318&imgurl=www.flavor-red.com%2Fmen%2Fraruku.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.flavor-red.com%2Fmen%2Ffound_men.html&size=30kB&name=raruku.jpg&p=anime+men+pics&type=JPG&oid=b52d95907a9fcef0&no=1&tt=12,116&sigr=11c0idba2&sigi=111ni3q7i&sigb=12l4kajjb

Background:Although his sword is made of water.It does not lose to water's weaknesses.A small sapphire in his blade powers his blade.Without it the blade will be water once more.Rakia,killed his mother because he wanted felt to become angry at the king.Felt fights better when he is angry

Personality:Temper,Revenge,

How do you do a double spoiler?

Ill do more later

Please comment on layout

Archived