2007 Tins

Yeah, all of the promos are revealed. Here's the scoop.

Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus

Elemental Hero Grand Neos

Destiny Hero Plasma

Volcanic Doomfire

Rainbow Dragon

Elemental Hero Plasma Viceman

Better then some of the promos before, but.. What do you think?

Agreed, Chaoserver, especially when you have most of the Crystal Beasts cards, like me. I only need 3 to complete the set, so, yeah. Phantom Darkness, the latest set, is going to have Rainbow Dark Dragon, and hopefully, the Advanced Crystal Beasts. (See Phantom Darkness thread)

Dang, it's a good thing I didn't buy that TAEV box, I can just get the Dragon from a tin now ^^

But it seems they're selling out the Rare Crystal Beasts too easily.

The only Holo left is Rare Value, then everyone will be able to make complete CB decks.

Plus it looks insanely cool in ghost rare.

That is right. But the TCG is kinda selling out on Gladiotor's Assault, aren't they? Expressroid, a long awaited card for Vechicroid Players (lol, roids), and now Plasma Vice Man; an also long-awaited card for E-Hero players. I know Vechicroids (lol, roids) and E-Heroes aren't as good in competetive play as the Crystal Beasts, but, still, if they wanna put some good E-Heroes in a tin, use Magma Neos, or Marine Neos, or something that has already been released in the TCG. I'm very angry at the new tins. And for those of you who listened to my Angry Rant of Doom, thank you, and may your car not crash into a boat...Yes, a boat.

Actually ha, they are adding stuff for us.

"

* 95 card set, the largest since 2004, brings more exciting cards to collect, and more foil insert cards.

* Features 10 exclusive cards designed specifically for the North and Latin American and European players!

* These cards power up popular Decks and make the new Gladiator Beast theme even stronger!

* For the first time ever, includes 5 Shueisha cards previously available only in Japan. Players and collectors have been waiting for these cards, and can finally add them to their collection!

* Gladiator Beasts bring a fun, cool new way to play with monster tag-team mechanics.

"

hey chaos, have fun in getting a card that was only made for the release. the ghost rare rainbow dragon doesn't come in normal packs, only the prerelease packs held them. and that is crap with the new tins. their is now no point in buying packs, just wait for the tin. they have made a tin of most of the strongest or most useful cards. that is why i am going to stop playing.

sigh... heres the info on it

Stats: Warrior / Effect / Fusion LV8 ATK/2600 DEF/2300

Card #: GLAS-JP037

Found In: #47 Gladiator's Assault

Translation: [Elemental Hero Sparkman] + [Elemental Hero Bladedge]

This card cannot be Special Summoned aside from Fusion Summon. When this card attacks a monster in defense mode, and this card's attack strength is higher than the defense strength of the defending monster, deal battle damage to your opponent equal to that difference. Discard a card from your hand, destroy a monster in face-up attack mode on opponent's side of the field.

image.asp?file=glas_jp037.jpg&width=150

sigh... heres the info on it

Stats: Warrior / Effect / Fusion LV8 ATK/2600 DEF/2300

Card #: GLAS-JP037

Found In: #47 Gladiator's Assault

Translation: [Elemental Hero Sparkman] + [Elemental Hero Bladedge]

This card cannot be Special Summoned aside from Fusion Summon. When this card attacks a monster in defense mode' date=' and this card's attack strength is higher than the defense strength of the defending monster, deal battle damage to your opponent equal to that difference. Discard a card from your hand, destroy a monster in face-up attack mode on opponent's side of the field.

[img']http://www.ideal808.com/image.asp?file=glas_jp037.jpg&width=150[/img]

wow Plasma Viceman ain't half bad

Archived