You want a Member Card?

Sucka369

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is everyones cards. Hope you guys like them. Sorry it was late, me and Sucka were busy. I was busy with schoolwork, and Sucka was busy with Fable 2. lol Enjoy!

[spoiler=fitz0889] 150529vq8.jpg

[spoiler=pokeoh master] 150529ay4.jpg

[spoiler=Tiger] 150529oc5.jpg Sorry about no color, I found no Tiger warrior guys with color.

[spoiler=Claydad] 150529qd5.jpg

ZoeDowning you need to tell us what image you want before we can make the card.

Here is everyones cards. Hope you guys like them. Sorry it was late' date=' me and Sucka were busy. I was busy with schoolwork, and Sucka was busy with Fable 2. lol Enjoy!

[spoiler=fitz0889'] 150529vq8.jpg

[spoiler=pokeoh master] 150529ay4.jpg

[spoiler=Tiger] 150529oc5.jpg Sorry about no color, I found no Tiger warrior guys with color.

[spoiler=Claydad] 150529qd5.jpg

ZoeDowning you need to tell us what image you want before we can make the card.

Can u get me a Lelouch Lamperouge pic

Its not that we arent going to make them, its just to show that we wont be as active. Sorry if you saw it in a different way. I will be working on the cards.

P.S. sammidysam, many people have a member card thread. ours was inspired by lazer yoshi and xevilclownx. it shows that we were interested in their idea and thought it would be fun to do.

P.S.S. No problem Zoe, as I say, its what we do.

Here are your cards.

[spoiler=Egypt5000] 150529xc6.jpg

[spoiler=KiNgKjH@21] 150529ge8.jpg

Enjoy.

P.S. In Kings card, "Time Wizard" is a real card, I did not make it. But "King of Hearts" is a made up card. And on this thread, we don't make the cards for special summoning monsters.

Archived