Darkness Revival!

These are some cards I based around one of my all time favorite anime cards "Darkness" . Yes I like that field spell and its trap cards ^^ but its weaknesses would make it almost unplayable outside of the anime so I started to think how would one make them playable if they where in real life. The answer? Monsters that supplimented it :D So I took some time and designed three monsters to work with it. And I would like to make their cards the problem is finding images that would work for them. Anyway this is what I have so far.

Darkness Angel (Dark)

Level: 8

Fairy/Synchro/Effect

1 Tuner monster + 1 or mon non-tuner monster(s)

If there is a face up "Darkness" on your side of the field monsters on your side of the field cannot be destroyed by your opponents spell, trap, or monster effects and this card may attack twice during the same battle phase.

ATK/2400 DEF/2100

Image: ~Still looking~

Darkness Dragon (Dark)

Dragon/Synchro/Effect

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s)

As long as this card remains face up on the field your opponent may not activate any field Spells. If there is a face up "Darkness" on your side of the field all spell and trap cards you control are unaffected by your opponents spell, trap, or monster effects. The controller of this card is unaffected by the effect of "Darkness". During either yours or your opponents turn you may rearrange the order of your spell and trap cards.

ATK/2500 DEF/2000

Darkness Incarnate (Dark)

Fiend/Synchro/Effect

If there is a face up "Darkness" on your side of the field any effect that would inflict damage to the controler of this card instead increases their Life Points by the same amount. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 400 points for every card in your spell and trap zone.

ATK/2000 DEF/2000

Anyway tell me what you guys think, and if you know of any images that might work well with these cards let me know until then I will continue to look and maybe I'll get lucky and find one. :D Also if you have any suggestions for some cards to go with this series let me know I would love to hear your ideas.

Archived