Pokemon Legacies Crystals of Hope

~Rebellious Rage~

[align=center]Pokemon Legacies

[spoiler=[b]Chapter 1[/b]]

Chapter 1

Turbulence!

The sun was setting over the mountains on a late after noon in the Jhoto region. It was June and the Markrows where out picking at all the vegetables they could find. But in the crowded city of golden rod, a boy with curved black hair was moving away to the Regiagus region with no one but his friend Anthony.

Tony: Regiagus, what kind of name is that? I mean seriously who would name a region Regiagus?

Anthony: Just because you never heard of it doesn’t mean it is a stupid name.

Tony: But it sounds like those Regi pokemon or something.

Anthony: Well the plane is going to leave soon so we got to hurry.

Tony: We’ll be fine, now come on I want to check to see if they got any of that new Repel out.

Anthony: I mean it the plane is suppose to leave in ten minutes!

Tony: Fine, but don’t complain when we have to wait a half hour or so.

~Ten Minutes Later~

Tony: I told you we were going to have to wait see. They aren’t leaving because some guy named X’Omous Pike missed the plane.

Anthony: Yah, well you never know what will happen.

Flight Attendant: Sorry, for delay the plan will now depart from the station.

~Two Hours After Takeoff~

Tony: Anthony, Anthony, you wake? Anthony?

Anthony: Not anymore.

Tony: Look out side.

Anthony: What? All I see is that there is a storm outside?

Tony: That is it, the only place that ever got a storm that bad was when I went to Kanto for vacation.

Anthony: So you think Zapa__

Flight Attendant: We are facing some slight turbulence, please remain seated and buckle your seat belt.

POW! The plane was hit very violently by something large and fast!

Flight Attendant: Please, hold on tight to your seats while we wait for the report from the pilot’s Pidgyotto.

Tony: Told you.

Anthony: I could have been an engine failure or something.

CRACK! The right wing of the plane was knocked off by a bolt of lighting., and now the plan was going out of control!

Passengers: (Screams)

Flight Attendant: Please Remain calm the situation is being handled as we speak.

A giant green crystal going over 140 miles and hour just missed the plane by a few inches.

Passengers: (Screams)

A giant yellow bird with thunder bolt shaped wings was now flying next to the plane.

Tony: NOW DO YOU BELEAVE ME!

Anthony: Yes!

The plane was now falling so fast that the other wing ripped of and the front was catching on fire.

The ground was becoming more and more visible and right before the plane hit impacted six oversized claws shoot throw the ceiling and the plane was tossed into a large tree.

Tony: Look!

Tony and Anthony: It is … Ho-oh. (both jaws shoot down)

~Several Hours Later~

Tony: Lets never speak of that again.

Anthony: Why not?

Tony: Because if the professor , (looks at a small card with names and numbers) Professor Maple finds out, she will be asking use questions all night.

Anthony: I guess you are right.

Tony: Well here we are.

Anthony: Not much is it?

Tony: Nope, but it will do it is about 3 floors high and has the basic acuities.

Anthony: Well, I’m tired so I’m going to get some rest.

[/align]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived