I`m sure I won`t find pictures for these cards about Treehouse of Horror.

Yorobot

Simpsons grew from the first season. In the second season, they started Halloween specials named "Treehouse of Horror".

I thougth about making cards about Simpsons monsters coming from these specials, I also wanted to make them before Halloween (to make sure I don`t finish them after Halloween, it would be cool to make a Treehouse Of Horror-themed duel). But I`m sure I won`t find pictures for ALL monsters, so I`m first making them written cards. I will keep this thread like this for now, later today I will post the 10 first written cards.

the first TOH (Treehouse of Horror) cards are here!

TOH001. Bad Dream House – NORMAL MONSTER – DARK – FIEND – 7 stars – 3000 ATK – 1500 DEF – A small warning for the adventurer who enters this house: You will probably never get out of it alive.

TOH002. Wall Vortex – Trap card – If your opponent announces an attack, activate this card. The attacking monster can no more attack during two turns. After three monsters are affected by this card, this effect can no more be used and the card is sent to the Graveyard.

TOH003. Kang – EFFECT MONSTER – DARK – FIEND – 5 stars – 2000 ATK – 1000 DEF – Increase this card`s ATK and DEF by 500 points for each “Kodos” on the field.

TOH004. Kodos – EFFECT MONSTER – DARK – FIEND – 4 stars – 1000 ATK – 2000 DEF – Increase this card`s ATK and DEF by 500 points for each “Kang” on the field.

TOH005. Treehouse of Horror – NORMAL MONSTER – EARTH – PLANT – 6 stars – 2400 ATK – 1500 DEF – This treehouse is everything but great. It will reach you with the tree`s roots, will take you with its branches and will eat you by the house`s front door, which looks like a mouth and two eyes.

TOH006. How to Cook for Forty Humans –Trap Card – Every monster on your side of the field that was decreased by any effect regains the ATK and DEF they lost.

TOH007. The Raven – NORMAL MONSTER – WIND – WINGED-BEAST – 2 stars – 800 ATK – 800 DEF – This bird may look small, but it will scare you out only by saying two words: “never more”.

TOH008. The Monkey`s Paw – Spell Card – You randomly choose two cards in your opponent`s hand an send them to the Graveyard. Your opponent does the same thing with your own hand.

TOH009. Bart the Monster – EFFECT MONSTER – DIVINE – DIVINE-BEAST – 12 stars – 5000 ATK – 5000 DEF – This card cannot be the target of spells, traps or monster effects from any side of the field. If this card attacked a monster, you can select another monster. The two monsters are destroyed after the damage calculation.

TOH010. Jack-in-the-box Homer – FUSION MONSTER – DARK – FIEND – 8 stars – 3000 ATK – 3200 DEF – “Homer Simpson”-“Bickuribox”

TOH011. Grave Digger – EFFECT MONSTER – DARK – WARRIOR – 4 stars – 1000 ATK – 1000 DEF – You can search your Graveyard for 1 Monster, 1 Spell and 1 Trap cards that you will ad to your hand at the end of the turn this effect is activated.

TOH012. Robo-Homer – FUSION-EFFECT MONSTER – DARK – MACHINE – 5 stars – XX00 ATK XX00 DEF – “Homer Simpson”-Any MACHINE-type Monster This card`s ATK and DEF is the number of stars on the second card used for the fusion X 500 points.

TOH013. Two-Headed Homer – FUSION MONSTER – DARK – WARRIOR – 6 stars – 2000 ATK – 2000 DEF – “Homer Simpson”-“Montgomery Burns”

Archived