Made a few Cards.

Malibutide

I thought I would take a stab at making a card.

edit - I decided to make some more cards. I thought I'd go ahead and try for a set, since that seems to be popular, and it looked fun.

This was my first card ever created. I thought I'd make something unique and powerful, the result was Doom of Exodus.

doomofexodusxk9.jpg

I decided to make an "Exodus" set of cards, so this was my second attempt at a regular card for the set.

exodusknightzt5.jpg

A Trap card for the set, I found the picture and immediately started thinking of a card to make for it.

willofexoduskw1.jpg

I'm not quite sure if this card is OP'd, but I thought it was a really cool idea for a Trap card, I tried to name it accordingly.

inthefaceofdangerzl7.jpg

The Mother of the whole set, Exodus. I tried to balance it a bit, and I went ahead and tried for a combo set, tell me what you think.

exoduschargeofchaosyz8.jpg

And this is the combo for Exodus, tell me what you think.

guardianofexodusxg4.jpg

Hopefully I will be updating my post regularly, so check back every so often. Any and all help is appreciated, and thanks for the ratings so far.

Found the picture on google images believe it or not. The rest of my pictures I have pulled off Deviantart so far.

Thanks for the comments guys, I look forward to making some more cards. This is really fun, and if anyone would like to give me some advice on the grammar, you can tell me on here, or pm me. Thanks.

Archived