Cybernetic Bunny Squad

Dwhale

[align=center]

CyberBunnyGolem1.jpg

Effect: When this card is Summoned, your opponent's must activate all his/her Set Spell and Trap cards. If the timing is wrong, destroy the Spell/Trap card. This card gains 1000 ATK for each card destroyed by this effect. As long as this card is face-up on the field, your opponent must play with his hand revealed.

Golem is the very first Cybernetic Bunny member when CBS was formed. Now he is one of the core member that leading the explore team of CBS. He is the most powerful one in CBS.

He is the No.1 trouble maker in CBS because he always plays nonsence jokes to drive others crazy. But in fact he has a calm and clear mind, he is the most incredible fighter when in dangerous.

CyberBunnyAlex2.jpg

Effect: Once per turn, you may choose one monster on the field. Special Summon one “Portrait Token”. This token has the same Attribute, Type, Level, ATK, and DEF as the selected monster. This token cannot attack or be Tributed for a Tribute Summon, and is immediately destroyed when targeted by a card effect. This card gains 1000 ATK for each “Portrait Token” on the field.

Introduction:

Alex is the leader of the guard team of CBS.

Alex was the prototype Machine of a candidate model which competed to be the next generation air combat force which is developed at war, but the project is stopped since the war is ended. He joined the police and work hard to prove he is not useless, trying to help his developer from gloom. But unfortunately his developer suicided, which shocked him in deep and only work harder and harder to make himself forget the pain. After several incident, he was transfered to CBS because his boss feel so pity of his ability and worried about him going like this.

CyberBunnyQueen3.jpg

Introduction

There is something wrong with her emotion circuit, which is acceptable as a full functional one yet rarely seen. This makes her acts like a mooncalf, always make stupid mistakes and become the trouble maker of CBS squad.

CyberBunnyMaya.jpg

Effect:Offer this card as a Tribute to destroy one monster on the field. After this effect resolves, increase the attack of all cards with “Cyber Bunny” in its name on the field by 500 points.

Introduce

冥夜 / Ming Ye, a legendary ELFwarrior in the Gaiawar

He was described extremely strong and dangerous evil in human record.

Maya was the leader of their ranger team called "12 infortunes".

CyberBunnyFlare.jpg

Remove this card on the field from play to destroy one Spell or Trap card on the field. If this card is removed from the field in any way, you may pay 2000 Life Points to return it to your Hand. Each time you activate this card’s effect, increase the original ATK of this card by 1000 points.

Introduction:

One of our original character of inter.Natal, Flare the Dragon.

She is the strongest warrior in the story, Her muscle tells everything.

and, not a evil one XD

CyberSharkExtvia.jpg

Effect: This card gains 1000 ATK for each WATER monster on the field. Once per turn, you may roll a six-sided die. Inflict Direct Damage to your opponent’s Life Points equal to the result x500 points.[/align]

The First one is overpowered make it level 5 or 6 6/10

The Second one is okee but maybe you shoud say that you can't make the Portait tokens from the same moster. 8/10

The third is a little overpowerd you shoud make it a cost or that you skip that phase to. 7/10

The fourth is good 9/10 I think I shoud me a limmetid in the real game

The fith is good 8/10 I think I shoud me a limmetid in the real game

The last one is overpowerd, you shoud make it that the bonus decreased and that the seond effect infectes you to with half the dammage your opponent gets 6/10

Good set. Pictutures have a white background thats sadly and they are all a bit overpowerd 7/10

Total: 58/70

Archived