RandomPoll [Guys ONLY Please]

Dark

Are you sensitive?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Are you sensitive?

• Yes
    • No

Again, this is a Guys Only poll. This is for reasons you will find out inside the poll. In no way does this poll break any rules, so... yeah. It does not have to do with what you sick-minded people think, but more on the verge of a... sensitive side.

[spoiler=Guys Click Here]

[spoiler=No Girls beyond this point]

[spoiler=Seriously, I am serious]

[spoiler=OK, no Girl gets to enter now]

To all of you guys, are you sensitive or not? Most people think that guys are these big tough-headed Monsters who never cry and stuff. But, are you sensitive? Are you in touch with your feminine side? I, am. I cry, write poems, listen to girly music and all of that stuff. Please explain.

[spoiler=Girls Click Here]

If you really wanna know what this poll is about, just check the poll question.

Again' date=' this is a Guys Only poll. This is for reasons you will find out inside the poll. In no way does this poll break any rules, so... yeah. It does not have to do with what you sick-minded people think, but more on the verge of a... sensitive side.

[spoiler=Guys Click Here']

To all of you guys, are you sensitive or not? Most people think that guys are these big tough-headed Monsters who never cry and stuff. But, are you sensitive? Are you in touch with your feminine side? I, am. I cry, write poems, listen to girly music and all of that stuff. Please explain.

*Coughhomocough* jk

No, I don't cry. I wasted all my tears awhile ago.

I guess that is OK. For me' date=' I cry whenever something sad happens that [i']personally effects me or one of my beloved ones.[/i]

I wouldn't cry if it wasn't major.

Again' date=' this is a Guys Only poll. This is for reasons you will find out inside the poll. In no way does this poll break any rules, so... yeah. It does not have to do with what you sick-minded people think, but more on the verge of a... sensitive side.

[spoiler=Guys Click Here']

*Coughhomocough* jk

No, I don't cry. I wasted all my tears awhile ago.

*cough can you say tomgirl cough*

[spoiler=I'm stealing OP's spoilers]

[spoiler=Guys Click Here]

I am a bit. I cry when I want to, listen to some girly music, have long hair, but that's pretty much it. Oh, I'm also a lesbian. ;)

Guest JoshIcy

lulz

All of you who listen to girly music fail

I'm a girl' date=' and I don't even listen to girly music

[/color']

lolz, me haz excuzesez... =o

Island Music is pretty much the same speed.

But I do cry, only because I have taught myself to cry instead of being angry or hitting something.

Archived