Personal Cards 2.0

taikowolf

Ok, after placing this in in the wrong section, I'm going to try for here. If anyone says that this is, again, wrong, then I'll just try and move it again.

These are cards that I've made; to my knowlege, no-one knew about them during their production. If you have any ire, make it known; I'd like to not that since I don't have a way of getting appropriate card images, they are all going to be without card art, just their effects and stats. Please note that this is my first time doing this sort of thing (adding images onto a forum), and if anyone has any suggestions for imrovement (be it on the cards themselves or how to put them up better) I'm glad to hear them.

attachment.php?aid=44064

1 Tuner Monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monster(s)

Pay 600 Lifepoints during your Main Phase. While they control a monster, a player must conduct their Battle Phase. According to this card's battle position, apply the corresponding effect:

*Attack Position: During the damage step in a battle involving this monster, increase this card’s ATK by the level of the opponent’s monster x200. During your End Phase, change this card’s battle position.

*Defense Position: Your opponent must declare this card as a battle target during their battle phase. If this card battles with a monster with lower ATK than this card's DEF, destroy the opponent's monster at the end of the damage step. During your Standby Phase, change this card's battle position.

attachment.php?aid=44065

When this card has designated an attack target, flip a coin. If you call it right, procede with attack as normal. If you call it wrong, select another legal attack target on your side of the field and have this card attack that monster.

Archived