Protectors of the Innocent - First cards

Annesia

I want C&C please. I don't mind how harsh either.

>.>

effect for Emily:-

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 "Innocent tokens" from the field. This card gains 300 defence for each "Innocent Token" out of play. This does not include the "Innocent Tokens" you used to special summon.

effect for Celeste:-

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 "Innocent tokens" from the field. This card increases her users lifepoint by 100 for each "Innocent Token" out of play. This does not include the "Innocent Tokens" you used to special summon.

effect for Kazuku:-

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 3 "Innocent tokens" from the field. This card gains 300 attack for each "Innocent Token" out of play. This does not include the "Innocent Tokens" you used to special summon.

untitled.jpg

Kazuku.jpg

emily.jpg

Please C&C

8)

~Annesia.

one hole in this set though

tokens don't go to the graveyard

they are removed from the field once destroyed

and i'm not seeing a point to having three cards with the exact same effect with just different names

I was going to make them tributes for another monster' date=' maybe?

Thanks, will change =']

I'm new to the game. >_> *sigh* I still haven't mastered all the rules. It's hard.

;.;

uh...what about...one increases def, one increases attk and the other adds life points or something?

one hole in this set though

tokens don't go to the graveyard

they are removed from the field once destroyed

and i'm not seeing a point to having three cards with the exact same effect with just different names

I was going to make them tributes for another monster' date=' maybe?

Thanks, will change =']

I'm new to the game. >_> *sigh* I still haven't mastered all the rules. It's hard.

;.;

uh...what about...one increases def, one increases attk and the other adds life points or something?

that would work

I put it to 100...>.>

would that be low too?

EDIT:

First Innocent =]

Innocent Grace, at your service!

Effect:-

Once destroyed, automaticly summon one "Innocent token", regardless of it being in your hand or deck.

Is that ok?

I'm basicly going to do this effect on 6 of them, but with different attack power etc.

Archived