Dark World draw power

Father Wolf

Cards need:

Card of Destruction

Morphing Jar

and a good couple of dark world monsters like 2 or 3

1. Set Morphing jar and Card Destrution , and protect him with ur life and hope they dont heavy! (after all u want the element of surpise!)

2. Activate Morphing jar and discard your hand and get ur sillva and goldd out. and draw ur 5 then card destrution them. more dark world and 5 new cards.

wewt

everytime i play 6 sams in real life i get this combo pulled off... not jokeing ether.

actually' date=' if you have 5 darkworld monsters in hand and play card destruction, you don't draw any new cards if you special summmon all five, because the cards have to hit the graveyard to activate card destructions draw effect.

[/quote']

Actually, you do draw, because they go to the gaveyard before the effect resolves, so they get pitched to grave, you draw, and then there summoned.

EDIT: damn bhim for writing cheap imitation of what i did :P

actualy when i tried that in a tourny, i was told i could not draw because of chaining. you activate card destruction, it sends the dark world monsters to the grave, then their effects activate in response to being sent to the grave. therefore they are summoned before you draw, and the cards MUST remain in your graveyard to be able to draw new cards. that is what a judge told me. so don't shoot the messenger, that is the ruling i was given, so unless he didn't want me to win, and i wasn't even playing him, he had no reason to lie.

yes the judge lied to u because i have done that move to a judge. dark world monsters hit the graveyard befor they are special summoned. unlike Cystal Beast the when they aree destoried they dont even touch the graveyard.

the only wierd ruling i heard about the dark world monster is the when they are discard by ur opponit and they go to the graveyard, they get special summoned at that time then their effects go off so ppl can not chain cards like bottomless trap hole because the effect screws up their timeing.

Archived