Yu-Gi-Oh! Shadow-Nova - Prologue

«₣lџχ»

This is my fan fic. You'll understand the characters and so on as you go throught the series. In this fan fic, I plan 3 seasons.

It was edited.

Yu-Gi-Oh! SN

Rebirth of Armageddon

Prologue

The wind slowly went down the spiralling staircase in a never ending breeze. 6 marble pillars stayed dormant in front of the hefty blue drapes surrounding the circular chamber. Though the curtains were stunning in beauty they only led to a hard, white rock wall. On every pillar lay 1 unlit lamp apart from the 2 lamps in the centre. And the foremost design of the chamber, 5 shelves of endless knowledge trapped in over 100 books encircled 2 sofas and 1 small chair.

Man: Why have you come here Itana?

He said from the shadows of the rear of the sanctum.

Itana: Diehashu, why are you going there, you know the circumstances of that island.

She said in a worried voice.

Diehashu: We all know the circumstances, but this is the only chance I’ll ever get. You know this Tournament happens once every 100 years.

He explained as he stepped out of the dark.

Itana: But you know Shadow-Nova duels are merciless. Why do you continue like this?

She exclaimed with the same apprehensive expression as she sat on the sofa next to Diehashu.

Diehashu: Because I have to. My father, a poor man, would love this situation, why do I have to back it down?

He turned his back to Itana and faced the bookshelf directly behind him.

Itana: It’s not just going in there and winning, you have to face the preliminaries of this region and beat some of the toughest duellists in the world.

Itana watched the deep thoughts of Diehashu closely in apprehension.

Diehashu: I’m aware of that. But what’s more disturbing is the fact that the island we are duelling at is cursed.

He turned once more to face Itana.

Itana: What do you mean by, Cursed?

Her worried face almost turned into sorrow.

Diehashu: Allow me to show you...

Diehashu climbed the metal staircase to the top of the 5th shelve and removed a pink book from the column. He sat back down on 1 of the settees and brushed of the dust on the torn book. It revealed an old golden script reading, Armageddon. Diehashu took a glimpse at the back of the book. In the rich, light shade of cherry pink, it read...

Itana: I thought something like this would happen and knowing how you spend the night studying in this, as you call it sanctuary of yours and spend the day improving your deck I knew you’d find out something like this.

She tapped her head with her palm.

Diehashu: Hmhh just makes it all the more a challenge, but I need your support though.

A smirk formed on his face.

Itana: Well...

She thought for a while.

Diehashu: Thank you, you know I can do it. After all, you’re the one who proclaimed I study all night and improve my deck all day. What can go wrong?

His smirk turned into a smile as he turned around.

Itana: As if you don’t know Diehashu.

Diehashu: Stop thinking grim thoughts and think bright for once. Now, shall we go to the house?

Itana: No Diehashu, not this time, you’re not ready for all this. I’ll stop you at any cost.

She new Diehashu was ready but she couldnt let him go.

Diehashu: Itana, don’t waste my time. I asked for your help, you either give it to me or you don’t, choose.

Diehashu smile turned into an irritated expression.

Itana: I have already chosen. I find no use into reiterating it.

Diehashu: Looks like you leave me no chose but to crush you.

Diehashu and Itana: Duel!!

To be continued...

tip: with fics ive writen in the past, not here, but you've seen them anyway night, you've probably noticed that I use "He said, she said" form outside of duels and script when my characters are dueling, it makes it easier and neater during duels, and gives a realistic atmosphere outside of them, as you can display more emotion with words like Shouted, and Whimpered outside of duels.

Archived