USA 2008 Election

-DJ-

I want Barack Obama to win the election.

The soldiers should be home with their families instead of being in another country fighting a war that we had no business getting involved in.

I want Barack Obama to win the election.

The soldiers should be home with their families instead of being in another country fighting a war that we had no business getting involved in.

Agreed.

As Death Metal said, we're screwed either way...Anyways it'll probably end up being to the VP. McCain would die in office, and Obama would get shot..Well that's how I see it.

Who cares' date=' the government is so corrupt nowadays that we are screwed either way.

[/quote']

thank you! Obama if elelcted there is the chance some major rasised will go and assasinate him and MC Cain come on really. as long as the winner doesn't mess with schools I'm fine and as long as either of them don't put us in a freakin major war I'm fine.

Who cares' date=' the government is so corrupt nowadays that we are screwed either way.

[/quote']

I couldn't agree more...

Good Man.

[/quote']

thank you! Obama if elelcted there is the chance some major rasised will go and assasinate him and MC Cain come on really. as long as the winner doesn't mess with schools I'm fine and as long as either of them don't put us in a freakin major war I'm fine.

My point exactly :)

Obama Mama will never win no matter how much he get votes the Representative will vote for John McCain no matter what so. The US is going to hell in a hand basket any ways so whats the point.

Accually I prefer easter baskets. [/random]

Archived