What should i do with this set  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should i do with this set

• Stop they suck
    • Make some more
    • More, MOre, MOre,MOree

soo.jpg

od.jpg[/center]

p><p>[center][img]<a href=http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w321/hyugashinobi/orichalcos/ot.jpg' alt='ot.jpg'>[/center]

p><p>[center][img]<a href=http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w321/hyugashinobi/orichalcos/coak.jpg' alt='coak.jpg'>[/center]

p><p>[center][spoiler=Effect] [b]This card can only be activated while "Seal of Orichalcos" is on your side of the field. Destroy all Monsters that you control that were not originally DARK Monsters. Then you take x300 Battle Damage for every monster destroyed. At the beginning of your opponent

[spoiler=Effect]

p><p>[center][img]<a href=http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w321/hyugashinobi/orichalcos/mots.jpg' alt='mots.jpg'>[/center]

p><p>[center][spoiler=Effect] [b]When this Monster is summoned add "Seal of Orichalcos" from your Deck to your Hand. While "Seal of Orichalcos" is your side of the field choose a Monster that your opponent controls and summon 1 Orichalcos Token with the status as the chosen Monster. While "Orichalcos Deuteros" is your side of the field this Monster can switch Battle Positions during either player

[spoiler=Effect]

odb.jpg[/center]

p><p>[align=center][img]<a href=http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w321/hyugashinobi/orichalcos/sotgl.jpg' alt='sotgl.jpg'>

[spoiler=Effect] You can Tribute this Monster to add "The Great Leviathan" from your Deck to your Hand.

[spoiler=Effect]

tgl.jpg

p><p>[center][spoiler=Effect] [b]This Monster can only be summoned when "Seal of Orichalcos" has 10 Soul Counters. While "Seal of Orichalcos" is your side of the field this Monster can attack twice per turn. When "Orichalcos Deuterous" is on your side of the field this Monster is the only card that your opponent can declare an attack on. While "Orichalcos Trios" is on your side of the field you can Remove 15 Soul Counters from "Seal of Orichalcos" to destroy all cards in your opponent

[spoiler=Effect]

p><p>[img]<a href=http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w321/hyugashinobi/orichalcos/dcoto.jpg' alt='dcoto.jpg'>[/align]

[spoiler=Effect] When this Monster is Normal Summoned or Set your opponent cannot attack for 3 turns. At the end of the the third turn you have to flip a coin. If you flip heads all Monsters you control are placed to Defense Poisition for 2 turns. If you flip tails destroy 2 Monsters your opponent controls. When this Monster is destroyed and "Seal of Orichalcos" is on the field Special Summon this Monster 2 turns after it was destroyed.

[spoiler=Effect]

laotc.jpg

p><p>[center][spoiler=Effect] [b]When this Monster is Face-Up Attack Position and "Seal of Orichalcos" is on your side of the field this card

[spoiler=Effect]

p><p>[center][spoiler=Effect][b]When this Monster is Special Summoned inflict 1000 Life Points Battle Damage to your opponent. While "Seal of Orichalcos" is on the Field this Monster cannot be destroyed in Battle. Once per turn you can discard the top 2 cards from your Deck to raise this Monster

[spoiler=Effect]

p><p>[center][spoiler=Effect][b] Once per turn while "Seal of Orichalcos" is on the Field you can Special Summon 1 DARK Monster from your Graveyard. During your End Phase send the Special Summoned Monster to your Deck and shuffle. When this Monster attacks an Enemy Monster  the Attacked Monster

[spoiler=Effect]

p><p>[center][spoiler=Effect][b] You can Tribute this Monster to Special Summon up to 3 Monsters from your Graveyard. While "Seal of Orichalcos" is on your side of the Field all Non-DARK Monster

[spoiler=Effect]

[spoiler=Effect]This Monster can only be summoned while "Seal of Orichalcos" is on your side of the field. To summon this Monster you must also Release 5 Monsters with "of The Creator" in its card name with different names from your Field or Graveyard. You can Tribute 3 Monsters that are in your Spell/Trap Card Zone to double this Monster's ATK until your End Phase. You can Tribute 3 Monsters in your Monster Card Zone to inflict 2000 Battle Damage to your opponent. When this Monster is destroyed you can Special Summon the Monsters you Released to summon this Monster.

[spoiler=Effect]

All credit goes to :

Genzoman and wolfberserker

• 6 months later...

well, overpowered kind of goes without saying, but hey i might as well make sure that everyone knows that XD. in addition, it is imposible to summon the last monster because there are only 4 monsters with different names that have "of the creator" in their names. the first card dose not actually have "of the creator" it has "creator of the" which is unfortunatly different and well makes it a bit imposible to summon that big guy. in addition you should consider making the types of those monsters appropriate for the card, rather then making them all feinds (because the seal dose that for you) like the mage should be a spell caster, the laviathan should be a sea serpent and so on. other then the fact that these cards are overpowered beyond compare, they have a bit of ocg errors some that i cannot point out due to the number of them...

Archived