Valkyrie Set 2

†Gravity Binder†

This care the other Valkyrie cards ive been making.....

^___^ this are the 2nd set.... enjoy...

164391qu8.jpg164391na0.jpg164391qx6.jpg

EFFECT>>> 1 Valkyrie Angel - Rina + 1 or more non-tuner Fairy-Type monster

This card cannot be Synchro Summoned unless "Valkyrie Sanctuary - Valhalla" is face-up on the field. When this card is Synchro Summoned, by paying half of your Life Points, you can remove 1 face-up "Valkyrie Sanctuary - Valhalla" Spell Card you control from play to return all card's on the field to their owner's respective decks. Then you can add 1 "Valkyrie Sanctuary - Valhalla" Spell Card from your deck to your hand.

164391ub9.jpg

EFFECT>>> 1 Valkyrie Angel - Rina + 1 or more non-tuner Fairy-Type monster

This card cannot be Synchro Summoned unless "Valkyrie Sanctuary - Valhalla" is face-up on the field. When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can pay half of your Life Points, then declare 1 Monster Card name, 1 Spell Card name and 1 Trap Card name. Both players cannot play card's with the same names as the declared card names.

164391ty0.jpg164391rx5.jpg164391ed9.jpg164391iy8.jpg164391qz5.jpg

EFFECT>>> This card can only be Summoned by using "Valkyrian Emerging Wings" Ritual Spell Card. This card's name is treated as "Valkyrie Angel". When this card destroys a monster in battle and there is a face-up "Valkyrie Sanctuary - Valhalla" Spell Card on the field, the monster is Special Summoned to your field after Damage Calculation.

10/10. without a doubt. too many people (me for example) focus on DARK monsters (or dragons). its really refreshing to see some really playable LIGHT monsters in here. is this all that you are gonna make, or will there be more?

i also like the relationship to Norse mythology (which is where valkyries/valhalla comes from, for anyone who is confused by my previous statement).

eeeehhhh.... oK and definetly.... i will be making more cards like this....

ooohhh you should see my 1st valkyrie cards..... ^___^

but anyway i will post it again.... cause im gonna fix some of them...

is that considered a spam???..... >.<

anyway thanks for all the comments....

also, i created this Valkyrie's to counter the popularity of Dark Monsters.....

what better way to do this than a Valkyrie....

I also, admit, I got the idea from the Light Sworn's....

bUt they're all discard and stuff....

Light Sworn monsters are very powerful not too mention that JD of theirs....

I really designed this cards to counter Attack Powerful opponent's like Dark Deck and the Light Sworn deck....

you'll see more... ^^

Also, Norse mythology has always amazed me....

if i ever see a real true Valkyrie....

I can die in peace ^___^

LOL XD

• 6 months later...

Archived