Something I wanted to try out.

Giga Bowser X

Nice cards orignall! But the first one shoud be: Send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed by a Fusion Monster Card from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, and Special Summon the Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck.

And I don't get the effect of guardian Maiden

Nice cards orignall! But the first one shoud be: Send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed by a Fusion Monster Card from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard' date=' and Special Summon the Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck.

And I don't get the effect of guardian Maiden

[/quote']

Meh, my Polmezation or whatever it is is outdated. It uses the old OCG. (Heck, it says "Magic Card" at the top)

As for Maiden = Think of it as a built-in Jam Defender, that only activates if your opponent is attacking with a monster that has 1300 ATK or less.

Tose cards are great but I tink you should pver think witch card you combine ant witch effect you give.

You Elemental Hero Pyro Girl. How would have Toon Table of contents and Bursinatrix both in his deck. And its effect doens't look like you combined those cards

I relised that' date=' so I decided to change Elemental Hero Pyro Girl's Fusion Matierial.

Edit:

3 More cards

[img']http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/gigabowserx/cards/Centaur.gif[/img] BetrayedKnight.gif

FlameMaiden.gif

Archived