What Element are YOU?

gamekrazzy

Hello, this thread is pretty simple. All you do is describe yourself and the person after you guesses what element you are. then they describe themselves. You can go more than once(Just alot of typing, but you wont believe how many different elements you might get.) See how close they were to what you think you are.

The elements are:

Fire

Water

Wind

Earth

Light

Dark

And Neutral

So I start:

I am somewhat strongwilled. I love to animate and pretty much do anything that has to do with art. I sleep alot. XD! I play Tennis, and use to play Baseball. I love Music, and am kinda good at singing. (IDK) I am good at math and my faverite color is Red. (It looks good with Black)XD! This year I am in Algebra 2 (here in Hardin).

Now, lets see what element you get from me...

Honestly, good job with my element, you nailed it, but you have to include more information than that. I have to say, with the information you gave me "Neutral" because I can't decide. Neutral(on thy own, and hates all who hurt thy.)

Yo, just thought I'd let you know, doesn't matter if you are right or wrong it's an opinion.

"READ THE FIRST POST..."

You are a forest

(Caring about life, Willing to defend the things you love most and love to be plesured big hints)

Same as above

I like helping people and listening to rock but on occasion i like the softer side of things like jazz and dogs. I am a self confident and reassuring person

You are already Fire.

I am generous' date=' fair and helpfull. Rarely a leader, I follow what others say and rarely interfere if there is anything happening around leadership. I like rap music, chocolate, basketball, blue colour and Maths.

[/quote']

You my friend are water

Tranquil in your study you are always looking for a way to get ahead. You value wisdom over all and cant stand injustice. you are a great friend and a great leader when you want to be

You are a forest

(Caring about life, Willing to defend the things you love most and love to be plesured big hints)

Same as above

I like helping people and listening to rock but on occasion i like the softer side of things like jazz and dogs. I am a self confident and reassuring person

You are already Fire.

I am generous' date=' fair and helpfull. Rarely a leader, I follow what others say and rarely interfere if there is anything happening around leadership. I like rap music, chocolate, basketball, blue colour and Maths.

[/quote']

You my friend are water

Tranquil in your study you are always looking for a way to get ahead. You value wisdom over all and cant stand injustice. you are a great friend and a great leader when you want to be

You are a forest

Same as above

You are already Fire.

[/quote']

You my friend are water

You are a forest

Same as above

You are already Fire.

[/quote']

You my friend are water

You are a forest

Same as above

You are already Fire.

[/quote']

You my friend are water

You are a forest

Same as above

You are already Fire.

[/quote']

You my friend are water

You are a forest

Same as above

You are already Fire.

[/quote']

You my friend are water

You are a forest

Same as above

You are already Fire.

[/quote']

You my friend are water

You are a forest

Same as above

You are already Fire.

[/quote']

You my friend are water

Archived