YU GI OH! RU, Ep 1 and Prologue Need characters

Skarlet

[spoiler=YUGIOH! RU Items] 282ntw1.jpg

[spoiler=plot, characters, and character form] alright the plot is simple

Society has broken down, it is the distant future, technology has failed, and the world was plunged into chaos, eventualy a group of talented and sinister duelists took control of the world, as dictators and rulers (they call them selves The Nine), however, a group of Rebels have emerged from hiding and they plan on saving the world!

[spoiler=Character form & current characters]

Now I need characters:

Character form:

Name:

Role:

Deck type:

Dueling Ability (1-100)

Appearence:

Bio:

Example:

Name: Chase Grey

Role: Main Character

Deck type: Battle Hero Beatdown

Dueling Ability: 78 (will most likely improve)

Appearence: Has Long scruffy dark hair, wears a dusty white shirt with a black leather vest and pants.

Bio: Chase was never the most cheerful of people, but when society crumbled the chaos was to much for him to bear, he spent hours in the basment of his house perfecting his dueling skill, untill one day, his mother didnt return home from getting supplies, chase was able to survive, only becuse he was taken In by an old man who chase found raiding the house, This man turned out to be Arthur Leon, the future head of the Renagade Forces, when The Nine took control, Chase went into hiding with his new guardian, but now he's ready to save the world from The Nine.

Characters

Chase Grey (see above)

Authur Leon

Role: Renagade Leader

Deck type: (undecided)

Dueling Ability: 84

Appearence: Has White hair, shaved into a Mowhawk, and a white goatee, he dresses Identicaly to chase, except his vest has a skull stitched on the right sholder in gold.

Bio: Arthur is the father of one of The Nine, he taught his son all he knew about dueling, when the world was plunged into chaos his son was feared dead, but aurthur didnt belive it, then, when his son took control, leading The Nine, Authur was disgusted by what his son had become, and vowed to bring his regime to an end.

Harris Strayborn

Role: Renegade computer genius

Deck type: Reactor deck

Dueling Ability: 50.144

Appearence: Combover, glasses and a shirt and tie with a long, black pants.

Bio: A young genius who is a computer nerd and an ace hacker. Knowing all things about a computer he is not very good at anything else even study. His deck is a reactor deck which reacts to anything your opponent plays. He has a strong sense of justice and never visits his sick parents in the south cause he has no time

Alyse Richards

Role: Renagade duelist, and soldier

Deck type: Deformer

Dueling Ability: 60

Appearence: Short blonde/light brown hair, wears a zipped-up leather coat, and black leather pants.

Bio: Alyse was set to be geneticaly modified to become 1 of The Nine's enforcers, but after a change of heart she decided that enforcing the corrupt, cruel and vindictive laws of The Nine was the wrong thing to do, Alyse ran, and was found by Chase near the rebel hide-out, just as they were first going into hiding, Alyse has a strong sence of justice, and can't stand to see people suffer, she uses her position with the Renagade for personal goals, to liberate her family from the oppresion of The Nine.

[spoiler=Prologue]

They had been in hiding for 3 months, an thier numbers were growing, the anarchy had ended, but the new regime carried with it a whole new set of problems. The Renagade Forces, a group of outlaws, liberationists and other so called "criminals" were preparing them selves. The underground bomb shelter they were hiding in was now in the middle of a vast waste land on the outskirts of Kalgara City.

Chase didn't like the anarchy, but he hated that those who had survived it now lived in slavery to The Nine. taking his first steps out of the bomb shelter in a quater of a year, Chase was perpaired, he had spent this time training.

A flash of movment in the distance, a Sentinal Droid, the most advanced technology still functioning on the planet had spotted Chase, who knew that, this would surely mean that Renagade base would be discovered by the Enforcers, the geneticaly modified "Police" of The Nine. Surely enough the flying saucer like transport used by Enforcers was on it's way across the barren, chared and scorched landscape, thankfully only 1, within seconds it was upon him, and the base was located. The Enforcer who had to be atleast 8 feet tall lept from his vehicle, a duel disk on his arm.

"You are in direct violation of Nine law number 0-846 subsection P, All citizens are to be within thier places of business, or residence by the hour of 7 PM the time is now 7:03 PM and you are not only not in your place of residence, but you are not within the city, nor are you traveling."

Chase shrugged.

"Luckily for you The Nine belive in redemption, a simple process, if you defeat me in a duel, your freedom shall be secure, if you fail however, you shall be exacuted on the spot, along with the remainder of the crowd huddled in this quaint little hide-out, do you accept?

Chase did'nt need to think, the speach was clearly a generic, issued to all criminals of the area, most of whom wouldnt stand a chance in the duel, but would accept for the purpose of atleast an atempt at freedom.

"I Accept" Replied the calm and confident boy.

Lets Duel! both players declared.

Enforcer's LP: 8000

Chase's LP: 8000

both players drew 5 cards

Enforcer: As the criminal you play first, boy.

To be continued.....

[spoiler=Episode 1]

Chase rappidly snatched a card from his deck, barely breaking his peircing stare from the Enforcer for a second.

Chase: I'll set 1 monster face-down, end.

Enforcer: Another defensive player, and I though I might finaly be chalanged, but I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

The Enforcer drew a card in a some what lack-luster fasion.

Enforcer: I'll summon Enraged Battle Ox (ATK1700/DEF1000) , and attack your monster.

The hologram of the monsterous minotaur appeared and charged towards the mysterious face-down card, swing its blade towards the hologram, but the blade was met by the shaft of a spear, a scaled woman crouching before the ox, wich lept back, after parrying the blow, the woman hurled her spear directly into the muscled chest of the enforcer, who winced as the spear broke into millions of shards and vanished.

Chase: You've just attacked my Battle Hero - Seascale (ATK400/DEF1700) and since your attack flipped her face-up you've expierenced her effect, and of course getting hit by a spear doesnt just sting a bit, it deals out damage aswell, 1200 damage to be exact, and it's treated as Battle damage.

The Enforcer growled, he clearly hadnt expected to have lost Life Points this early in the game.

Enforcer's LP: 6800

Enforcer: Fine, I'll end.

Chase drew his card, and barely hesitated before making his move.

Chase: I'll activate Hammer Shot, wich destroys your Ox.

Enraged Battle Ox shattered into millions of shards, just as the spear had done before, and vanished from the field.

Enforcer: Big deal, if that's all you've got then this gonna be a short game, boy!

Chase: Well then you'll be happy to know that I'm not done at all! I Summon Battle Hero - Crusader (ATK1350/DEF1300)

A tall armored blonde woman apeared, a sword in each hand and an angry look on her face.

Chase: Now, Crusader, attack my opponent directly.

The woman lept into the air swinging one of her blades down upon the enforcer, bringing him down to one knee.

Chase: Now crusader ONE MORE TIME!

She stabbed her other blade down into his back, before leaping back to her original position.

Enforcer's LP: 4100

Enforcer: How did she....

Chase: Well you see, my Crusader has a special effect, she can attack you twice, but thats not all.

A tall, woman with long dark hair appeared, shimering, dragon like wings on her back.

Chase: The damage I delt to you allows me to summon my Battle Hero - Star Wing, but since When I do, it must be during my End Phase, so I end.

Enforcer (panting): This....this is a little more interesting then I expected, but I wont, cant loose to a criminal like you.

The enforcer drew, and a wide, crule smirk streched across his face, I activate Lightning Vortex!

3 bolts of lightning decended upon chase's monsters which were clearly destroyed.

Enforcer: Now I summon Gene-Warped War Wolf, and I'll have him attack you!

A 4 armed wear-wolf appeared, growling, It pounced upon chase, its arms ripping furiously at the boy's face.

Chase's LP: 6000

Enforcer: That'll do.

The Wolf, disappointed at it's order to stop mauling the boy, walked back to its original position, as Chase struggled to his feet and drew.

Chase: Impresive, give you that, and now I activate the Shallow Grave, we ca neach special Summon 1 monster from our Graveyard's face-down, and now I set 1 card face down, that will be all.

Chase took Seascale from his Graveyard, and the Enfrocer retrived his Ox.

Enforcer: Gee thanks kid, you are making this way to easy. I flip my Enraged Battle Ox. Now Gene Warped War Wolf, ATTACK!

As the Ox materialised, the wolf pounced on the face-down a card, and as the scaled woman was being ripped to shreds she threw her spear with true aim, into the enforcers chest, and as before the spear broke into millions of peices.

Enforcer: now that she's out of the way I can attack with my ox, and since he's on the field my War Wolf's attack deals damage, even though Sea Scale was defending.

The Ox charged chase, and with a mighty swing knocked the boy to his Knees.

Chase's LP: 4000

I'm loosing, for the first time in years I'm loosing! chase thought.

To be continued...

[spoiler=YUGIOH! RU Items] 282ntw1.jpg

281voyc.png thanks to Chaotix® for the gift.

Archived