Corruption of the Soul [Submit characters] Epic, Fun, Action, Adventure!

Gogeta™

Corruption of the Soul

Corruption of the Soul

Prologue

The time is 9:50 PM and Ray id just getting home from his job. His eyes blood shot red, his hair filled with dirt. He heads into the kitchen and turns the light on. For a second and a second only Ray saw man in black, but... who was he?

Ray was hesitant to speak. "Hello? Mother, are you home?" Ray got a cup of juice and bolted up stairs in fear of the man he saw. He looked out side of his window and saw the same man in the drive way, looking up at him. Ray felt paralyzed by the mysterious man, just... paralyzed. Ray was about to move closer to the window, but in a silent breeze of wind the man had vanished "Who...was that?" Ray leaped into his bed, wrapping himself in his covers.

Ray's Mother entered the house, she hadn't noticed the man in the drive way. "Ray, are you here?" Ray's mother went up stairs to find Ray a sleep. At least that's what she thinks. "Good night son." She said softly as she closed the door to his room.

The next day Ray went to the park to clear his mind of the mysterious man. As he made his way to the park everything around him slowed down. Ray looked around in confusion then he saw the man once more. Rays stalker stood in the window of a cafe shop and he uttered 1 word, "destiny".

Ray ran for the park. "Leave me alone!" He made it to the park and took a seat on the bench. His heart racing like never before. He was then yet again confronted by the stalker. The man was in a black trench coat, black boots, and wore a black Fedora hat. The mans face was covered by a black scarf as well, only his soulless black eyes could be seen.

"It will happen soon. The sky will go black and the havens shake. Your soul holds the power that I seek and when the time is right it will be MINE. Enjoy the last of your days, Ray." A few kids came around near Ray and the man faded from sight. Ray looked up at the sky and a tear ran down his cheek.

"Just...just..leave me alone." Ray got up and headed to the library in hopes of some peace. All he could think about--the only thought on his mind was the man. Later that night it happened again, the man in black walked up to Rays house and spoke to himself. "The time is almost here. My power will be restored and this world is going to fall." The man then slipped away into the foggy night. "Zerrk will rise again."

To be continued...

Archived