Made a few cards, not enough yet though

Ojama!

Well the cards I made are all based around a theme of "Legendary Knight(s)", well anyway here they are. I still have more to make yet!

Please tell me if any of these cards are overpowered/underpowered, have any errors, need a better image or anything!

I want to make them the best I possibly can!

Also, don't be afraid to give me some ideas for some other cards!

Thanks!

6h8a1wi.jpg

4v31f82.jpg

63jaxqu.jpg

6afo4n5.jpg

62rug53.jpg

4u21su9.jpg

5ys2mf9.jpg

My "Legendary Knight - Kurios" has a long effect and makes it hard to read on the card, so I'll type it up for you!

"[Legendary Black Knight - Kathorus] + [Legendary White Knight - Larthios] + 1 or more monsters with "Legendary Knight" in it's card name.

This card may only stay on the field as many turns equal to the number of Fusion material monsters used to summon this card. When this card is Special Summoned excluding Fusion Summon, this card may attack twice during the same Battle Phase, this effect may only be used once during the duel. If this card is Special Summoned, excluding Fusion summon, it stays on the field until sent to the Graveyard."

"Legendary Knight - Kurios" name is my personal favourite, because it's a Greek word which is roughly trasnlated as "power" or "lord"!

Archived