[Chaotix] MAKE YOUR OWN DARK SYNCHRO!!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do, but I didnt say RIGHT NOW I mean, when you cool off a bit I mean next thing you know people will be wanting those special edition booster boxes you get, you know with the 3 boosters in a box and the ultra rare card.....oh damn sorry if anyone asks for those

Hmm... I found this very helpful, but you could also add that you should change the lightness in the Hue-Saturation window, and decrease the Lightness, as well as Saturation, and also, make the stars actually real, just like on Freezing Fitzgerald.

Other than those standards, here is my card that I made recently:

BasicDarkSynchro.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]

1 non-Tuner monster - 1 Dark Tuner monster

In order to Special Summon this card, subtract the Level of a Dark Tuner monster from the Level of 1 other monster you control; the value must equal the Level of this card. Once per turn, during your Draw Phase, if you draw a Spell Card, remove if from play and activate it during your 2nd Standby Phase. If you have more Life Points than your opponent, decrease the ATK and DEF of this card by 1000.

~Enrise

Ok lol sorry :) And do you mean deck tins? People already sell Deck tins' date=' just I haven't attempted a custom yet :D

[/quote']

I was not spaming, Chaotix® asked me question (which I Underlined), I merely responded, and grale perhaps you can help me I'm struggling with doing this on gimp

Archived