Pokemon story. +rep for good commets[ first 3 chapters] will add later

DrizzNip

Her is a pokemon story about my school it is very funny. plz comment

[spoiler=Chapter 1-the begging]

we start out in arnold, missouri and there is some weird stuff happing. my friend curtis zavadil turned into a cutazard. is that weird or what? This is the story where my school turns into a pokemon world!

[spoiler=chapter 2- 1st hour]

oh i forgot to tell u that i go to middle school. well anyway 1st hour is when things get kina crazy. 2 of the classes where turned into shiftrays . one kid lenny tuned into a lennatray. then many other classes were getting wako to. but funny my class did not turn into any thing to first :lol:.later is when my classes. lets move on to next hour

[spoiler=chapter3-2ed hour]

this is the hour when my classes turn to pokemon. we turned into charzards . thats what i was talking about curtis. then everybody was fighting with red and green zips going everwhere . this was scary ill continie with fighting. but hte scary when my teachers turned into ledgendary. if u underestamated them you will be in for a whippin. the school was a chaos .

ill contine later i made this at school in my free time8):lol::P

i agree that the chapters do need to be longer. those are phrases to me, not a chapter. ^_^

but i also need to see a theme. right now it just seems to be a random "Day in the life of So-and-so."

work on those and you will get it. ^_^

~K

Please do not take this offensive:

[spoiler=What I see Wrong]

1) You did not capitalize important words.

2) Chapters are too short; I read all thre in under 30 seconds

3) Your Grammar

please don't neg me, I'm just being a good person and explained how you could improve.

Also:

[spoiler=What I Forgot]

4) Your title needs to be a bit... better.

5) Some of the names you listed are inexistent

6) Just keep trying

Oh, 1 more thing:

[spoiler=The Very Last Thing]

7) What does this have to do with yugioh cards?

Archived