prehistoric duel academy

cyberdude

Do you like my name?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you like my name?

• It's Awsome! Keep it!
    • No, Change it back!

ok so ive decided to post a new fan fic based on prehistoric times

if i get enough people to sign up i might make the episodes but more on tht later

welcome to duel academy in the year 2050 20 years after the shadow rider were defeated in there attempes to bring forthg the rise of the 3 most feared creatures in the game

now there back and this time there after bigger game the three sacred dinosaurs of destruction telmoes the brute heroses the brave and goraseas the bold in a effort to save the cards true power to be unlocked they were assaigned protecters namley

jaden yukei

jesse anderson

and syrus truesdale

now these three gaurdians gathered toghter a team of pro circut duelests to search out the 7 shadow riders and defeat them but there true test is yet to some

please fill this out

if intrested in joining this fan fic

name

chibi pic

personality

deck type

favorite card

duel style (aggro,control,etc

more info later

[align=center]Right, i'll join, but this will be my first TP so I may not be any good.

Name: Accabaccabecca (Summoning Name, no one knows his real name)

This is him:

d5b714.png

But this is him with his clothes off to show his tattoo (This may look stupid but it is merely to show his tatoo, I don't intend to use this):

e8645.png

Personality: Um, well, he doesn't like to lose (That basically guarantees that he loses at some point in this, *sigh*), and will keep on going even if all odds are against him. He acts very serious and is strong but wise too.

Deck type: Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder/Crystal Beast deck.

Favourite card: Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger.

Dueling Style: I dunno?

EDIT: No he is not styled on Sephiroth.[/align]

Archived