Frunk's Deck - You better have good monsters...

Frunk

Hello all,

I've again redone my deck, this time I think I may have done it right. First off, I do not intend to use this deck for any tournaments any time soon, so please, look at this deck as a leisure deck. You may add suggestions, in fact, I'd like it if you did, but please ensure your comments are constructive. However I don't have an endless amount of money and cards avaliable to me.

This deck contains 40 cards with a 1 card Fusion Deck. It's main aim is to get Dark Paladin out and use his effect to dump dragons and pump him up, and also try to get Jinzo out on the field with him to virtually fracture my opponent. So, here it is;

Fusion Deck

Dark Paladin

Tribute Monsters = 5

Level 7

Buster Blader

Dark Magician

Level 6

Jinzo

Kaiser Glider

Level 5

Armed Dragon LV5

Non-Tribute Monsters = 18

Level 4

Skilled Dark Magician X2

Skilled White Magician X2

Spear Dragon X2

The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave X2

Level 3

Armed Dragon LV3

King of the Swamp X2

Masked Dragon X3

The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion

Level 2

Troop Dragon X3

Spells = 16

Normal

Dragon's Gunfire X3

Emblem of Dragon Destroyer

Nobleman of Crossout

Polymerization

Stamping Destruction X3

Swords of Revealing Light

Continuous

Recycle

Equip

Premature Burial

Quick-Play

Mystical Space Typhoon

Scapegoat

Shrink X2

Traps = 1

Continuous

Ultimate Offering

Questions? Comments? Suggestions?

I really don't like the way you set your deck out as it's hard to read everything, but:

-Armed LV3

-2 Dragon Dwelling

+Card Trooper

+2 Luster Dragon

Trooper's fast at dumping monsters. Luster's a 1900 beatstick.

-Kaiser

+Jinzo

Jinzo is much better than Kaiser and Jinzo's at 2.

-Ultimate Offering

-3 Dragon's Gunfire

-Recycle

+3 Sakuretsu Armor OR Widespread Ruin

+1 Mirror Force

+1 Ceasefire

You need traps, or you'll just get slaughtered.

-2 Stamping Destruction

+Card Destruction

+Call of the Haunted

Card Dest. to ditch dragons.

Call to get stuff back.

Also: +2 Dark Paladin

Hope this helps.

actually keep kaiser glider' date=' because if they ditch him from your hand or deck, you still get to return one monster on the field to it's owners hand. plus, it can attack jinzo and still survive while jinzo hits the grave.

[/quote']

Kaiser should come out. Just imagine what happens if one of your friends plays raiza.

"Lord" Haha xD

Oh come on now, just cuz you killed me on YVD doesn't mean you can take my name...

But seriously, Ash is right, get Ceasefire in there, counters nobleman and such. Also, try a "The Transmigration Prophecy" counter it to premature burial after they designate a target, and then send it back to the deck :)

u need som emroe cards to destroy spells/traps. if they get out Level Limit Area B, then u have to hope u havent used ur 1 mystical space typhoon yet...

i would also recomend call of the haunted along with future fusion and a second dark paladin...

u can futrue fusion summon it, then use emblem and c.o.t.h. and then use polymerisationt o get a second.

u might also want skileld dark magician. he has a pretty strong attack (1900) for a 4 star monster, and he can summon dark magician. possibly skilled white, but its weaker.

Archived