Dreadmaster's Infinate ATK

What would happen if you had two D-Hero Dreadmasters on the field and one other D-Hero? Would the 2 dreadmasters have infinate ATK?

HOW THIS HAPPENS: (i think)

Field; 1 D-hero Doom lord (ATK 600), 1 Dreadmaster(1) (ATK ?=600), 2 Lamb tokens (played last turn, can be tributed)

Play; sacrifice 2 Lamb tokens, summon Dreadmaster(2),

Effects: Dreadmaster(2) ATK + 600 because of doom

Dreadmaster(1) +600 Because of Dread = 1200

Dreadmaster(2) +1200 Dread = 1800

Dreadmaster(1) +1800 Dread = 3000

Dreadmaster(2) +3000 Dread = 4800

and so on and so on...

Would this work? i have found no Rulings or Errata about it...

Actually, I was wrong *SHOCK HORROR*

If this card was Special Summoned by "Clock Tower Prison"' date=' destroy all monsters you control (except for "Destiny Hero" monsters), then you can Special Summon up to 2 "Destiny Hero" monsters from your Graveyard. During the turn this card is Special Summoned, "Destiny Hero" monsters you control cannot be destroyed, and you take no Battle Damage when they battle. The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the combined [b']original ATK[/b] of all "Destiny Hero" monsters you control (except this card).

Dreadmaster's original ATK is ? which = 0.

This stops the infinite increase of ATK.

nope' date=' look

? = not 0,

? = Origonal ATK

" ? attack/defense does NOT mean they are 0 (or anything else) [u']when not on the field.[/u]"

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_Rulings:Destiny_Hero_-_Dreadmaster

Does the attack matter or is it changed when not on the field.?

Actually, I was wrong *SHOCK HORROR*

Why hasn't the world exploded yet? :P

no it does not work.the original atk of dreadmaster is the combined atk of other d-heros. but the 'except this card' in his text prevents him from gaining the other dreadmasters atk. i did try this in a tourny, and a judge pointed that out. and don't try megamorph either, because then, his atk would go down to zero since his printed atk is ?. but if you use RoD then you get all of his atk points to deal dmg with. and the attack is zero when not on the feild, it is just his effect which give him his attack.

Archived