Yugioh: ~Duel Camp~ (Prolog)

Dryad

I walked threw the icy white snow, bare footed. My legs ached and quivered and had began to feel like stone. I fell backwards on my back as my eyes had closed.

I woke up as my lungs felt like they had been squeezed in the hand of a very strong person. I turned my head to see a fire off in the distance. I tried to get up, but my body wouldn't respond, I felt like this was my cold resting place where I would die. I could see a humanoid shape walking towards me, I guessed this was the angel of death coming for me when I was helpless, but this figure being hooded had not tryed to finish the job of killing me, instead I was picked up and held in the arms of this being that had carried me back to the fire.

When the hooded figure had gotten me to the fire he had let me down next to the fire and took off the hood being a human. He had hair that was white as the snow around him and had said soundless words to me. I wanted to ask what he had said but I had truley woke up in my bed, as I sat up looking around for the man who had saved me, I couldn't see a trace of even a snowflake so I had decided it was a dream and it was time for me to get out of bed and get ready for a new day, since the sun had glared into my bedroom.

~Prolog End~

(What you guys think so far, I wonder if I messed up something when making the prolog)

Archived