S.Y.N.C.H.R.O.

Sixty

The title isn't really an acronym, I just felt like doing that.

Anyway, some Synchros.

Psychic Dragon

Level 7/DARK/Psychic/Synchro

2500 ATK/2000 DEF

1 Psychic-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, you can decrease your life points by 1000 to destroy one face-up card on your opponent's side of the field. During your End Phase, increase your life points by 800 for each face-up Psychic-Type monster on your side of the field. When this card is destroyed, Special Summon the Synchro-Material Monsters used for the Synchro Summon of this card.

Nightfall Dragon

Level 8/DARK/Dragon/Synchro

2600 ATK/2400 DEF

1 DARK Attribute Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, draw cards equal to the number of Synchro-Material Monsters used for the Synchro Summon of this card. When this card attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

It's been ages since I ever made a card, so the OCG might not be so good.

"successfully" isn't OCG anymore, methinks. And "on your side of the field" seems to have been swapped for "you control".

Psychic Dragon: It feels very Psychic. ^^ Well balanced, and good for it's Level.

Nightfall Dragon: My god, I could see the capabilities. IIW, CoSR, PSZ, a few quills + this card = 8 draws thanksmuch.

' pid='1247129' dateline='1224333783']

"successfully" isn't OCG anymore' date=' methinks. And "on your side of the field" seems to have been swapped for "you control".

Psychic Dragon: It feels very Psychic. ^^ Well balanced, and good for it's Level.

Nightfall Dragon: My god, I could see the capabilities. IIW, CoSR, PSZ, a few quills + this card = 8 draws thanksmuch.

[/quote']

I was actually debating whether to use "you control", but "on your side of the field" sounded right to me. :/

• 2 weeks later...

Archived