Shadow the Hedgehog - The Return of Black Doom | 12+ | Prologue & Chapter 1 Added

Diableos Auros

[align=center]Shadow the Hedgehog -

The Return of Black Doom

-

After completing the Shadow the Hedgehog game, I really wanted to make a fan-fic continuing from the end of the game, but I could never get a plot to fit it. Now that I have a plot, I've finally started working on my fan-fic.

NOTE: This fan-fic contains spoilers!

-[/align]

[spoiler=[b]Prologue:[/b]]

Three years have passed since Shadow saved the Earth from destruction by defeating Black Doom. He also found the meaning of his life, why he was created. He was created by Professor Gerald Robotnik fifty-three years ago as the Ultimate Life Form. However, he needed help, and Black Doom was there to help him, but in exchange for helping Gerald, Black Doom told him that in fifty years time, he will return and he wants Shadow to deliver the seven Chaos Emeralds to him. Sadly, everyone aboard the Space Colony ARK was killed by the GUN military force. Professor Gerald had a granddaughter called Maria. She was great friends with Shadow, but GUN soon thought that Project ‘Shadow’ was too dangerous, so they decided to shut it down, leaving no witnesses. Shadow tried to help Maria escape, but they were soon found. One of the soldiers shot Maria, and Shadow was devastated, but he got encapsulated within the ARK and with her last ounce of strength, Maria operated a control panel to launch Shadow down to Earth.

Fifty years later, Professor Gerald Robotniks great grandson, Dr. Eggman, broke into a GUN base and found Shadow encapsulated within the base. He freed Shadow, and upon releasing him, Shadow promised to deliver the seven Chaos Emeralds to him. They boarded the ARK, but Shadow had to use Chaos Control on the real Ultimate Life Form to save Earth from destruction. He suffered from amnesia, but because Shadow was still an Ultimate Life Form, Dr. Eggman used him as a template to create many Shadow Androids to use within his robot army. Shadow later returned, but with his memory wiped, he had no idea who he was. After many reunions and battles, Shadow fought with Black Doom and defeated him. Since defeating him, Shadow has been roaming the land wondering what to do next.

[spoiler=[b]Chapter 1 - Black Doom's New Army:[/b]]

One day whilst walking back to Westopolis, where it all went wrong, he saw a familiar, but unwanted creature. It was one of the black aliens that served Black Doom. Of course Shadow disposed of it quickly, but when he defeated Black Doom, all of the other aliens were disposed of. The Black Comet also usually passes Earth once every fifty years, but Shadow destroyed it which made Shadow uneasy.

Over the next few days, Shadow encountered many more black aliens, all of which he disposed of, but several escaped and one weekend, the sky became covered in jet black and crimson coloured clouds. It was exactly the same on the day when the Black Comet returned past the Earth three years ago. GUN soldiers made their way to the area in Westopolis where a white gap in the clouds formed. Several minutes after the GUN units arrived, loads of black aliens fell out of the sky, some flying to different areas, but most landed right by the GUN soldiers. Every single soldier and alien engaged in combat, with or without weapons.

[Dark Voice]: I warned you, Shadow. I told you that this wasn’t over and that I’d return one day.

Shadow: What? Who are you?

Shadow quickly turned around, unhappy to see an unwanted face after so long.

[Dark Voice]: How can you not remember me, Shadow? I created you. I gave you life. Yet to repay me, you simply destroy my army and my comet.

Shadow: No… it can’t be… it can’t be you…

Black Doom: Yes, Shadow, it is me, Black Doom. And now that I have returned, it’s time to wipe this planet of all the pathetic parasites that dwell here.

At the site of Black Doom, Shadow tried to run, but Black Doom had entangled him to the ground with his magic.

Black Doom: Don’t think you can get away this time, Shadow. You’re not going to interfere with my plans anymore. You’re going back to where you came from!

Black Doom moved his arm up and backward slightly, and then he pushed his arm forward and a giant flash ensnared Shadow completely.

Shadow: [… W-Where am I? I feel as though I’ve been here before…]

[scared Voice]: Shadow, help me!

After hearing the scared voice, Shadow knew exactly where he was.

Shadow: Maria!

• 1 month later...

Archived