Story of the legendary Dark knight

Omegamon-X

Introduction

The legendary dark knight is a brave warrior who stopped the demons from the underworld from invading the human world.He died at age 40 due to an unknown sickness .He was born in the malaya island.His name was

Vergil

Chapter 1

When he was a child, he already had many strong abilities which no man can challange.At age 13, he created his first sword and named it 'The Kingdom Blade'.At age 14 ,he lost both his mother and father.Then he went and train himself alone deep in the woods.There ,he built himself a treehouse far off the ground.It will need a lot of strength to climb up the tree to reach the treehouse.He did it to protect himself from intruders .Very soon he became a very powerful knight from his training.

Chapter 2

One day, while he was sleeping in his treehouse ,an enourmous Boa went into his house and wanted to attack him.But he saw the Boa and quickly reacted.He took his sword and Brutally throws it towards the snake.His throw was so accurate that it entered the snake's mouth and exits from its tail.After that he realised that he had to build a more specific house so nothing can enter it........to be continues

Devil May Cry.Malaya Island....I prefer Japan or US.You said he got a lot of special but die at 40 year old.But you vote a great on my fan fic.So I will return a favour to you.8/10.It should be 2/10.....but longer plz.It will become better.

This is the shortest I ever seen.Space it more and more chat.I think

he feel like loney.He Mr.Loney.He Mr.Nobody....

start from to be continued....

So he went into the forest to find the materials that are needed to build his new house.First, he wrote down the blueprint of his house.He said t himself 'Hmmmm...I must build a house which has a chimney and a hard wall made out of very hard wooden structures.'Then he went deeper into the forest to get the materials to build the house.On the way ,there lives a great hydra who will kill when anyone is its sight.Vergil who was passing by was spotted by the gigantic hydra.Without hesitation,the hydra ran towards vergil and wanted to attack him.But vergil's great abilities led him to victory.First,he jumped high in the air and throws a dozen of daggers at the hydra's face.It entered the hydra's mouth completely and the hydra spit out blood which fell on vergil.Then vergil said' EEEWWW you lousy hydra spit your disqusting blood at me.See now i stink like a hydra .'But the hydra let out a roar cause it didnt understand him.The roar made vergil fall backwards into a river.Then the hydra came up to him and wanted to spit acid on him but vergil managed to double-jump in time.The acid nearly hit him.It could burn him like the lava from volcanoes.Then he landed on the hydra's neck and quckly do the 'Million Stab Skill' on the hydra's head.The body of the hydra collapsed and vergil thought that it was over so he walked away not knowing that the hydra is growing 2 more heads.When the restoration is complete the hydra jumped at vergil but vergil managed to dodge in time because the hydra's leg nearly smashed him.He said to himself 'THERE ARE NO OTHER WAYS TO KILL THE HYDRA, So he thinked while keeping his distance from the hydra.

Then an idea came to his mind and he tooked a bid club and Fiercely throws it to the hydra's head.It hit it right at the head as expected.The hydra did not grow anymore heads and fell to the ground.So he continues his primary mission for getting the materials for the new house and he did suceeded by getting them.Then of course he built a new house,

Chapter 4

Coming soon....maybe tommorow

Chapter 4

When he is 18 years old ,he became a very fast swordmen .He bought himself a samurai sword and train with it to increase his speed.Very soon, he was the fastest swormden in the world.His slash will be invinsible to a naked eye due to his swinging skills which is extremely fast.At age 20 ,he decided to return to his hometown.When he returned,he saw the whole town was in panic.Vergil felt curious and asked one of the man who ran by him.The man shouted 'You better run away!!!There is a large giant trying to wreak havoc upon our town.'Vergil then walked right into the town and saw the giant grapping many peasants and wanted to crush them using his huge hands.When the giant was about to crush them, vergil shouted out 'PUT THEM DOWN NOW!!!'The giant thought that vergil was a normal human and laughed 'you dare to challenge me?you little worm!'The giant put threw the people into a lake.Luckily they know how to swim and they ran for their lives after reaching the bank of the lake.Then the giant ran towards vergil .Vergil too ran towards the giant.All the people in the town said 'Are you crazy!!!!.you are no match against the giant.He can crush you.Run away while you still can' But vergil didnt listen.He wanted to bring peace to the town so the everyone can live in harmony.Then the giant carried up a rock and swings it to vergil but he doged it easily.The giant tried this trick many times but with no sucess.Then the giant got angry and wanted to grap vergil but vergil used his samurai sword and slashed the fingers of the giant.Two of them came off.The giant screamed 'YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR CUTTING OFF MY FINGERS!!!'.Now the giant jumped and landed on the ground which made vergil fall.Then seizing his opportunity the giant managed to grapped vergil then the it said 'Say good bye!!!'

But vergil used his dagger and poked it right into the giant eyes.The giant released him from his grip and roared out in rage.Now the giant begin to hit vergil with everything it got but vergil's speed managed to dodge all of his attacks.When the giant fell tired he begin to run away.But vergil managed to climb on its back and stab the giants body as many times as he can.The giant collapsed and died on that spot.After that everyone in the town was shocked to see a 20 year old person to kill a gigantic giant.They asked vergil where did he train and vergil replied 'I trained deep in the woods, now i wanted to came home and i saw the giant so i fought it to death and now all of you can live in harmony.The news about vergil spread around the town fast.Soon it reached to a demon who lived in a cave which is far away from that town.The demon thought that he was the most powerful creature in the world and thought that vergil was weaker than him.So the demon wanted to show the whole world that he is more powerful the vergil.......To be continued

start from(to be continued).So he started by terrorising villages ,destroying all dwellings, and ruling many areas as far as he could.Many people feared him and ran as far as they could away from the demonic demon.Very soon the demon rules half the world.Vergil heard the news about the demon and reacted by stopping his evil plans.So at first he make him self his most powerful and final sword before he died.He named to sword 'The Dark Slayer'This sword has many potentials and is very sharp that it could pierce even diamonds.It had a ruby diamond on its handle and its blade its mad eup of titanium and sharp gold.The sword will react once the sun touches it and becomes 'The Sun Sword'.This evolution is powerful enpugh to stop all the demons from the underworld to invade our human world.After that ,he created a Mystic shield to protect himself from powerful attacks.The shield is then called'The protector of Light'.With his equipments he set out to look for the demon.After travelling for some time,he saw a huge castle.At the entrance of the castle ,there was a sign which wrote 'The Powerful Demon resides here.Knock to enter'.Vergil knocked the door and the door opponed widely.He entered and walked through the hallway of the castle.His footstept thundered along the hall.After that he say the main room of the castle and wanted to enter it.He reached for the door but e cant go in.Its handles are painted and it looks like a wall.Beside it there was also a sign.It said'Solve all te puzzes in this room to reach the main room to meet the Lord Demon.He accepted the quest and went another way.Suddently......To Be Continued

Archived