Awakening of Chaos I

Haou Devil 12

Which card do you think would do best in a duel?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which card do you think would do best in a duel?

• Zeo The Chaos Warrior
    • Chaos Dragon Spirit Zeno

My set is not quite finished, but I can give the name and effects of some of my cards.

Zeo The Chaos Warrior

LIGHT / Level 7

[Warrior/Effect]

ATK/2500 DEF/2200

When this card is summoned use the following effects: *Special Summon "Prism" tokens (1/LIGHT/ATK/0 DEF/0) for every monster on your opponent's side of the field.*When this card attacks, it gains 500 ATK during damage calculation.*Select 1 monster in your Graveyard, this card gains the ATK of the selected monster.*When a monster with "Chaos Spirit" in its name is on your side of the field, use "Cross Fusion" to fuse this card with the "Chaos Spirit" monster.

76297rd5.jpg

Chaos Spirit Searon

FIRE / Level 3

[spirit/Effect]

ATK/600 DEF/800

This card gains 300 ATK for each Spell & Trap Card in your opponent's Graveyard.

76297ic6.jpg

Chaos Spirit Hydroc

WATER / Level 3

[spirit/Effect]

ATK/700 DEF/600

During each of your Standby Phases, draw 3 cards and then discard them, then your opponent draws 3 cards. If your opponent drew the wrong order of cards you drew, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's life points for each card.

76297kt2.jpg

Chaos Spirit Windcon

WIND / Level 4

[spirit/Effect]

ATK/850 DEF/700

During each of your Draw Phases, for every card you draw, you gain 500 life points.

76297xp6.jpg

Chaos Spirit Landcaron

EARTH / Level 4

[spirit/Effect]

ATK/900 DEF/850

When this card attacks, it can attack twice and by skipping damage calculation, it can return 2 monster's on your opponent's side of the field to your opponent's Deck.

76297te3.jpg

Chaos Spirit Magnum

LIGHT / Level 4

[spirit/Effect]

ATK/600 DEF/800

During each of your Draw Phases, draw 2 cards and your opponent draw 3 cards and shows them to you. When your opponent shows you the first card he/she drew, use the following effects:

*Monster: Destroy all monster's on your opponent's side of the field.

*Spell: This card attacks your opponent's life points directly.

*Trap: Destroy all of your opponent's Spell & Trap Cards.

76297ft6.jpg

Chaos Spirit Necron

DARK / Level 4

[spirit/Effect]

ATK/1000 DEF/1000

When this card is summoned, Special Summon 2 "Dark Metal Reflect Slime" tokens (4/DARK/ATK/1000 DEF/1000). Then each token chooses a monster on your opponent's side of the field and takes the effects of the selected monster.

76297wb6.jpg

Fusion monster (click to view)

Zeo The Searing Chaos Warrior

FIRE / Level 7

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/2500 DEF/2200

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Searon". This card can be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards from the field to the Deck (you do not use Polymerization). This card gains 400 ATK & DEF for every Spell & Trap Card on the field and in both players Graveyards. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase.

76297cr5.jpg

Zeo The Hydro Chaos Warrior

WATER / Level 7

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/2500 DEF/2200

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Hydroc". This card can be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards from the field to the Deck (you do not Polymerization). During each of your Standby Phases, both you and your opponent draw 1 card and show them to each other. If your opponent draws the wrong type of card you drew, inflict 500 points of damage. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase.

76297ij3.jpg

Zeo The Wind Chaos Warrior

WIND / Level 7

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/2500 DEF/2200

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Windcon". This card can be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards from the field to the Deck (you do not use Polymerization). If your life points are lower than your opponent's life points, this card increases its ATK by taking half of your opponent's life points. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase.

76297gc6.jpg

Zeo The Earth Chaos Warrior

EARTH / Level 7

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/2500 DEF/2200

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Landcaron". This card can be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards from the field to the Deck (you do not use Polymerization). When this card attacks, return the selected monster to your opponent's Deck. If your opponent summons the same monster you returned to your opponent's Deck, that monster is automatically destroyed. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase.

76297vl2.jpg

Zeo The Magnetic Chaos Warrior

LIGHT / Level 7

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/2500 DEF/2200

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Magnum". This card can be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards from the field to the Deck (you do not use Polymerization). During each of your Draw Phases, draw 3 cards from your Deck. For every card you draw, your opponent loses the same amount of cards from his/her Deck. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase.

76297gj4.jpg

Zeo The Black Chaos Warrior

DARK / Level 7

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/2500 DEF/2200

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Necron". This card can be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards from the field to the Deck (you do not use Polymerization). For every Effect Monster on your opponent's side of the field, put a "Metal Reflect" counter on them for each effect they have. Choose 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field, this card takes the effects of the selected monster. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase.

76297tn1.jpg

Zeo The Erupting Chaos Warrior

FIRE / Level 9

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/3000 DEF/2600

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Searon"+"Chaos Spirit Landcaron". This card can be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards from the field to the Deck (you do not use Polymerization). This card gains 400 ATK & DEF for every card in both players Graveyards. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase. When this card is returned to the Fusion Deck by this effect, return all cards on the field to the owner's hand.

76297nx5.jpg

Zeo The Phantom Chaos Warrior

DARK / Level 9

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/3000 DEF/2600

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Magnum"+"Chaos Spirit Necron".

This card can be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards from the field to the Deck (you do not use Polymerization). During the End Phase of each turn, roll a die and use the following effects: 1-5: Destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field. If 6, roll again. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase. When this card returns to the Fusion Deck by this effect, return all cards on the field to the owner's hand.

76297zw3.jpg

Zeo The Thunder Chaos Warrior

WIND / Level 9

[Warrior/Fusion/Effect]

ATK/3000 DEF/2600

"Zeo The Chaos Warrior"+"Chaos Spirit Hydroc"+"Chaos Spirit Windcon". This card can be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck (you do not use Polymerization). When this card attacks, destroy 1 Spell or Trap, inflict 500 points of damage for each Spell or Trap Card destroyed. at the End Phase of each turn, destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field. This card returns to the Fusion Deck at the End Phase. When this card returns to the Fusion Deck by this effect, return all cards to the Deck.

76297oh3.jpg

Zeo-Nexus The Chaos Warrior

LIGHT / Level 4

[Warrior/Effect]

ATK/1900 DEF/1500

When this card is summoned use the following effect: *Select 1 monster with "Sealed Spirit" its name from your Deck and use as an Equip Spell Card, then this card takes the effect of the selected monster. *By tributing this card, Special Summon "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" from your hand. *This card's name is also treated as "Zeo The Chaos Warrior".

76297hd0.jpg

Sealed Spirit Fire

FIRE / Level 2

[spirit/Effect]

ATK/200 DEF/300

This card gains 200 ATK for each Spell & Trap Card in your opponent's Graveyard. By tributing this card while "Chaos Realm" is on the field, Special Summon 1 "Chaos Spirit Searon" from your hand.

76297je1.jpg

Sealed Spirit Water

WATER / Level 2

[spirit/Effect]

ATK/200 DEF/300

During each Standby Phase draw 1 card then discard it, then your opponent draws 1 card, if your opponent drew the wrong card you drew, inflict 400 points of damage. By tributing this card while "Chaos Realm" is on the field, Special Summon 1 "Chaos Spirit Hydroc" from your hand.

76297oa4.jpg

Sealed Spirit Wind

WIND / Level 2

[spirit/Effect]

ATK/200 DEF/300

Each time you draw a card, inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent. By tributing this card while "Chaos Realm" is on the field, Special Summon 1 "Chaos Spirit Windcon" from your hand.

76297mm5.jpg

Sealed Spirit Earth

EARTH / Level 2

[spirit/Effect]

ATK/200 DEF/300

During each Standby Phase, return 1 Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field to your opponent's Deck. By tributing this card while "Chaos Realm" is on the field, Special Summon 1 "Chaos Spirit Landcaron" from your hand.

76297vn9.jpg

Sealed Spirit Light

LIGHT / Level 2

[spirit/Effect]

ATK/200 DEF/300

During each of your opponent's Draw Phases, each time your opponent draws a card, your opponent loses 400 life points. By tributing this card while "Chaos Realm" is on the field, Special Summon 1 "Chaos Spirit Magnum" from your hand.

76297yc6.jpg

Sealed Spirit Dark

DARK / Level 2

[spirit/Effect]

ATK/200 DEF/300

This card takes the effect of 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field. By tributing this card while "Chaos Realm" is on the field, Special Summon 1 "Chaos Spirit Necron" from your hand.

76297ly0.jpg

and now here is my great beast. (Click to view)

Chaos Dragon Spirit Zeno

LIGHT / Level 10

[Dragon/Effect]

ATK/4000 DEF/4000

This card can be Special Summoned if 6 "Chaos Spirit"(s) are in the Graveyard. Select a number of "Chaos Spirit"(s) in your Graveyard and this card takes the effect of the selected monsters. By discarding 1 card from your hand, this card is not destroyed in battle (damage calculation is applied normally). If either you or your opponent control a "Zeo The Chaos Warrior" on either sides, use "Warrior Cross Fusion" to fuse this card with "Zeo The Chaos Warrior".

76297kv0.jpg

Now for those who think I ripped off some card ideas, I didn't rip them off. What you have just now read was only part 1 of the series and i'll get back with you on part 2 as soon as I can so until then, keep on dueling.[/size]

Okay, I won't say they're ripped off, BUT, they are extreamly simmilar to those of the Neo-Spacian Theme. Some of your cards are overpowered and they are really easy to point out. Try fixing those overpowered cards by limiting their effects. The other non-overpowered cards still are simmilar to the Neo-spacians but non-the-less still good. :)

Rating: 7.85/10 A fair grade.

I just wish I could but that's all I can think of right now I can't think of anything else because those are the effects I chose for my cards besides I spent a lot of time working on them and I wanted monsters I can fuse without using "Polymerization", I mean I bet lots of people on this forum wish they created monsters just like "Elemental Hero Neos". You guys understand don't you.

Ok, I'll admit that Erupting and Phantom are a bit over powered, but Thunder is a card that just destroys Spell & Trap Cards on the field, it doesn't gain ATK or DEF, but it does inflict damage to the opponent's life points and I'll also admit the last effect on Thunder is a bit unfair. Okay, say you were using Thunder in a duel against me, sure at the End Phase it returns to the Fusion Deck, but it can return everything to both of our Decks it can also destroy every Spell & Trap on the field including mine so if you were to use a Quick-Play Spell to Special Summon another monster then you still have a chance.

Let's find out, let's have a match on this page we could type the name of our cards in our replies back and forth and we'll see who wins, so how about it my Chaos Warriors against your Lunar Wolves. This will be the first duel posted on this forum, we could be making history. How about we start this weekend is that cool with you, but here's the twist: instead of dueling with 4000 life points like on the show, we could duel with 8000 life points it will be a battle to the finish. So what do you say?

Archived